What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Likely pissing some MP merchants off as I am Flagging dozens of items for keyword spam while I am searching for a very specific item.

Side note:  While I know that sometimes it is hard to choose an MP category, for some items it really seems very apparent yet some MP merchants get it so very wrong.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Side note:  While I know that sometimes it is hard to choose an MP category, for some items it really seems very apparent yet some MP merchants get it so very wrong.

Yeah animesh seems tobe hard to file too. Come on, it isn't hard. There is a new category for it, ... duh

What am I doing today? Trying to move furniture, in the home that I just got from upgrading my account, and it's been nothing but a PITA!!! I'm about to give up!! I have a bed sideways in my living room that I cannot imagine will ever (ever!)get up the stairs to my bedroom.

Carry on with your pretty pictures. I hope to one day being able to post one of my own.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Watching a completely unimaginative person desecrate the oceanfront parcel of land they bought, which also blocked my semi oceanfront access to Linden water. 

The only amusing thing was when I clicked on something they rezzed (I'm so nosey) I saw it was created by our very own Luna Bliss, so 

I ended up checking out her store.

oceanfront.png

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.