• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

I'm enjoying my heated pond so much that I had to post another daylight photo to match the nighttime one I posted earlier.  I spared no expense to pipe heated water through vents at the bottom of the pond and add space heating in the boat house.  It's so invigorating to dive into steamy warm water, but still get to feel the tingle of the winter air and watch the snow come down.  I really wish I had a spot like this in RL.  Maybe in another life.  Wait ... THIS is another life.

aea5ac44a37d9c3055bec65995ffabf7.jpg

• Like 14

Agent Smith visited Lutz City of Templemore again today. She loves the grim darkness which abounds there.

Because the Titanic was not available, she chose the next best ride in town.................yeah it gets warm up there but the view is lovely!!

Gyazo 07.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

after years of hearing the same 2 lines from "creators" to purchase the paid addon or pretend I'm a student...

I finally made a working animator workflow, entirely free, entirely legit, no stolen dev kits and addons... based on an import of Fig Mistwoods QAvimator rig.

It's stuff I did 2~ years ago and hit too many walls trying to get it finished.

rig.gif

• Like 9