What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been relaxing thismorning hanging around Youtube today..

I came passed this video which I thought was a serious nature video..It really had me fooled at first until he started up..

Then realized I was in one of those, Almost Morgan Freeman type videos..

It's pretty good and thought you guys would enjoy it also..:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last night I went dancing with my oldest, dearest, and loveliest girlfriend. She's much more than the sister I never had in RL, and although we share timezones, we don't get to hang out much. So when we do, we dance, we spar with guys, we sit and cuddle, and it's just the best part of my SL life.....................

We met early on in my SL life, she's been here much longer, and she's taught me so much. In return I've helped her go mesh body!!!!!!!!!

/Me......helping somebody!!!!!.....waits for round of applause   😄

secondlife 09.jpg

• Like 11

On 11/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, BelindaN said:

AND, I bumped into Rhonda at the Hangout. After a large pint of ale, and a coffee, I still couldn't get Gus's attention...hehe!

Even my new animation didn't get his attention............. :(

secondlife 11.jpg

I like that animation!  Where did you get it?

• Like 1

The translator HUD I use to assist my terrible language skills broke.

But, I just spent ages working out how to use Firestorm's inbuilt translation. It's expensive!!

Google gave me $400 free credit to use on translation to start. That works out to 20 million characters I can translate before I start getting charged, or about 1 hour of danceclub gestures and spank-spamming.  Added it to my quickmenu so I can turn it on and off quickly, that might be a partial defense against the spankers.

83460e9b9d1af4387871eff779a9d501.thumb.png.432f43e1ac26a024dd188bb1b7ed59fe.png

On 11/30/2018 at 7:49 AM, BelindaN said:

Its a Tuty. I'll check which one when I go in world!

It's the 'Tres Chic' animation. I went in store recently, tested loads and bought three!!!!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tuty-TReS-CHIC-BENTO-Elegant-female-AO-Priority-3-4/2746453

I've been compulsive snowy simming today......... gotta get value from my two new winter coats and boots ensembles.

Isle of May is a must visit sim, if you like snow. It's remarkable.

First time ever on a lighthouse!

Then waiting for the photographer to arrive....... OK it's a bit run down..........

Then checking out the tree........And finally scoffing the Christmas Fayre with Tali!!!   What a lovely  session we had! 

Who says there's nothing to do in SL!!!!!  :)    But friends  make it so much more...... aint that the truth.

secondlife 10.jpg

secondlife 09.jpg

secondlife 08.jpg

secondlife 07.jpg

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.