How does your avatar look today ?

652074825_RaeRileyHalloween1.thumb.png.d4315708efa61135d27ccc573e552da5.png

Taking a leaf out of @momomoonusagi's book and posing with my little one for Halloween. (See, told you I'd get one done eventually!) ;) ❤️

Also so sorry for your loss @VictoriaGrwd. Losing a beloved friend, whether furry, scaly, feathered or otherwise is never easy. Just try and remember the good times you shared and take things one day at a time * hugs* 😭 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 20
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Taking a leaf out of @momomoonusagi's book and posing with my little one for Halloween. (See, told you I'd get one done eventually!) ;) ❤️

*explodes into confetti from all the adorkableness.*

Yaaaaas!

It looks good and is just too cute! Now we both have pics we can hang in each others Belli houses. Like creepers! ♡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Murica, Fuck Yeah!!!

So yeah, this photo was actually totally inspired by the Outfit and the car. I kinda felt a bit American that day, and had a certain song stuck in my head. I will not repeat the song name, as it has some words that LL doesn't allow. I will just let you click on the pic here and let you figure it out. I really do hope you guys enjoy this. xD

• Like 26