How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, KaiaWang said:

"Dear diary!
It is day 1 of my expedition to this island.
So far I only have managed to establish my campsite,
and now the night is fast approaching.
I have no clue what tomorrow will bring..."

day1.thumb.jpg.8a2da5886d3cc2a51fdc1ab2e705d0a9.jpg

Oh! Oh! I think I've seen this one!

Watch out for SNAKES.

Oh, and Nazis. Watch out for Nazis.

(Which, really, is always good advice, right?)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

So I decided to move away from an Island in the Fruit Island chain (beautiful there) that I've been living on this summer...SAD ☹️ The good news is that Taya and I are building out her beachfront property (YAY) and that should be a fun adventure! So, this is my last picture on the Island...🏖️

Our bold plan is to have a big mid Winter Beach-A-Thon blow out with everyone invited who post to this thread.... I'll keep you guys up to date, but it will be a blast to see everyone together at the same time online!!  Sound fun? 😎

Sara Leaving Tahiti.jpg

• Like 22

On 11/2/2019 at 2:58 PM, VictoriaGrwd said:

Did make this today....

00411.jpg

This is lovely. I made something earlier this year to honor one of my beloved cats.

I'm so sorry for the many you have lost. This is a beautiful way to memorialize them  and I hope it gives you comfort and solace, it's very moving to me.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

602839.jpg

Hey, what are you doing here? We usually only see you when you pop in to correct some egregious false rumour or something.

Are you scouting ahead for an imperialist take-over? Are you the harbinger of invading hordes from that other place?

Nice avi, btw!

I went to the beach, not hunting this time but to grab some silhouette shots, and didn't get interrupted which was great!

I took about twenty, and three survived the cut. The daylight shots are point and click. The moonlight shot is windlight………..I'm away from in world until Friday now but will be here on my phone.......as usual...…..(listens for the groans).

SL90.png

SL92.png

SL94.png

• Like 22

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I went to the beach, not hunting this time but to grab some silhouette shots, and didn't get interrupted which was great!

I took about twenty, and three survived the cut. The daylight shots are point and click. The moonlight shot is windlight………..I'm away from in world until Friday now but will be here on my phone.......as usual...…..(listens for the groans).

SL94.png

This one is stunning.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hey, what are you doing here? We usually only see you when you pop in to correct some egregious false rumour or something.

Are you scouting ahead for an imperialist take-over? Are you the harbinger of invading hordes from that other place?

Nice avi, btw!

Nah, I'm just a whore for the likes ;)

• Haha 9