How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

@Velk Kerang  Re: “That would not have happened had you brought Underoos with you. lol 😁🕷️🕸️😜

Thanks... I think? I did however have to consult Mr. Google to help me figure out Underoos and what that was all about. Apparently, there is a Spider-Man/superhero/kids underwear connection?? Anyway, love your Spider-Man post! 😘

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

@Velk Kerang  Re: “That would not have happened had you brought Underoos with you. lol 😁🕷️🕸️😜

Thanks... I think? I did however have to consult Mr. Google to help me figure out Underoos and what that was all about. Apparently, there is a Spider-Man/superhero/kids underwear connection?? Anyway, love your Spider-Man post! 😘

Your welcome. lol I am sorry I thought maybe you might have seen the movies and got the joke. I thought your photos were awesome and made me want to dawn my Spidey suit to come save the day so thank you for that. lol Your half right it was a underwear collection. That was the original MCU Spider-Man's suit before he gets his new one. We have Tony Stark aka Iron Man to thank for the nickname though. lol Here is a clip so you can see what I meant by it. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The Madwoman in the Attic!

Madwoman-in-the-Attic-Blank.thumb.png.931cd87002464ac55a0ae21f6bf9d75e.png

Love this! You know how they say every picture is worth a thousand words? There's so much unwritten narrative that could be penned from this one picture. It's true art! ❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

LOVE! Are you setting the place on fire?
Reminds me that I’m due for a reread of Jane Eyre.

Oh, just the usual: a visit by Maddy. (She carries an acetylene torch with her wherever she goes, so I've adapted: I have a purse-sized fire extinguisher).

Thanks for the kind words!

(PS. Weirdly, Jane Eyre is my least favourite Bronte novel! But it's got some powerful stuff in it.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
*sigh*
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Love this! You know how they say every picture is worth a thousand words? There's so much unwritten narrative that could be penned from this one picture. It's true art! ❤️

Thank you! I'm not sure that it's art (although I'm happy to accept your assessment anyway!), but I do try to suggest stories in my pics. And as I'm not really a Halloween-type person, this is as close as I'm probably going to get to celebrating the season!

Maybe I need to go trick-or-treating again, like you did. Were people actually giving out "treats"????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you! I'm not sure that it's art (although I'm happy to accept your assessment anyway!), but I do try to suggest stories in my pics. And as I'm not really a Halloween-type person, this is as close as I'm probably going to get to celebrating the season!

Maybe I need to go trick-or-treating again, like you did. Were people actually giving out "treats"????

You're welcome. And if that was your goal then I would confidently say "Mission accomplished!"  :D 

To answer your question; People? No. Objects? Yes. I saw more mesh-prop zombies, monsters, ghouls, and witches than I did actual avatars but I DID get a lot of goodies just the same. But better than that was the amount of places visited that I otherwise wouldn't have seen, as well as enjoy the decoration and sheer dedication some put into this... festivity? 

And just to stay on topic here's a pic I just took this minute in-world; me out front of my house in Bellisseria atop my giant spider mount waiting for early Trick or Treaters to swing by...

64513934_RaeHalloween1.thumb.png.aff9843ba1fed928178d923586704262.pngA

And just in case you were wondering (which you probably weren't), here's a special message on my spider's butt (yes, it's carrying a bucket of treats there too) :D 

1306643368_RaeHalloween2.thumb.png.87bc9bad2d1ee020a397656efdd324dd.png

• Like 15
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

We have Tony Stark aka Iron Man to thank for the nickname though

Gonna channel my inner Sheldon here:

"In 1977, Underoos launched a line of superhero inspired underwear that transformed a generation of kids into their favorite characters."

Personally, I had the Wonder Woman and Josie & The Pussycats ones when I was growing up.

Me today wearing wearing one of Rhonda's shapes \o/

Her Spell Gone Wrong

• Like 21