How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I was allowed out today so I found a fresh sim...….Dragonfly Lake (189, 195, 31) - Moderate

Good for photos, and a little bit of England! :)

There's just a hint of Wonder Woman in this outfit. I had to get these boots, and the rest just followed......not that there's much "rest"...haha

Boots are ~PP~ Spring Fling Lace Peep Toe Boots

SL81.png

SL75.png

SL74.png

• Like 27

@Scylla Rhiadra convinced me to buy some tentacles that were on sale and do a pic based on Andromeda from Greek Mythology.  Don't think it's forum safe, so you'll  have to check it out on my Flickr or blog.  I'm just publicly blaming her for it. (she also chose the color of the tentacles). lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Catrie said:

@Scylla Rhiadra convinced me to buy some tentacles that were on sale and do a pic based on Andromeda from Greek Mythology.  Don't think it's forum safe, so you'll  have to check it out on my Flickr or blog.  I'm just publicly blaming her for it. (she also chose the color of the tentacles). lol

Oh, sure. How come every time someone nearly gets eaten by an ancient Greek monster, it's like "Blame Scylla! It's all Scylla's fault!"

Yeesh.

(And it's got nothing to do with the fact that I'm named after an ancient Greek monster, I'm sure. Say hi to Cetus for me, btw: I haven't seen him in ages; not since the last get together at Medusa's place.)

• Haha 6

Uno vez mas

I think I have it where I want it for now.

20191102_012.thumb.jpg.6a3f1a6af9800c4f9abd0b807d87733b.jpg

I just need to make sure she still looks good in leather ....

[ETA]
If yall get tired of me basically thinking out loud, just let me know and I'll ... I dunno, maybe post in a different thread or something.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 17
  • Haha 2