How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So, meet Petulance.

Actually, some of you may remember her as the sulky (dare I say "petulant"?) young woman peevishly enduring a portrait sitting before knocking over her chair and exiting in a huff.

Petulance sort of burst, fully formed in my mind, from that series of three pics, with a distinct personality and perspective on the world. I imagine her as a young Edwardian woman, about 17 or 18. I am going to take her on adventures (some of which will be Edwardian, and some of which will not).

I think she's going to be fun.

This is Petulance at Prayer.

Petulance-at-Prayer-Blank.thumb.png.0559fa827cf1b01ef54c85014e42cd36.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 29

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, meet Petulance.

Actually, some of you may remember her as the sulky (dare I say "petulant"?) young woman peevishly enduring a portrait sitting before knocking over her chair and exiting in a huff.

Petulance sort of burst, fully formed in my mind, from that series of three pics, with a distinct personality and perspective on the world. I imagine her as a young Edwardian woman, about 17 or 18. I am going to take her on adventures (some of which will be Edwardian, and some of which will not).

I think she's going to be fun.

This is Petulance at Prayer.

Petulance-at-Prayer-Blank.thumb.png.0559fa827cf1b01ef54c85014e42cd36.png

I LOVE Petulance! Actually I can say with confidence I love everything you do!

Seeing your work makes me think of a graphic novel, like a comic. Only with more sense and far more visual aesthetics. The head-tilt and expression in this picture are far more interesting than what could have been a more stock-standard solemn pose of head bowed in prayer. I just love it all; The props, the decor, the time-appropriate appearance, and the lighting! 

xoliver-twist_300x300.jpg.pagespeed_ic.E3QKyhXuX2.jpg.2a7983cd6dc215321b7ec438200d90bb.jpg

@Catrie, @MiakisTheUsagi, @momomoonusagi, @halebore Aeon, @Orwar, @Angelina String, @LaraCremona, @Matty Luminos, @Chic Aeon and so many others. It's amazing to see so much talent here with each pic telling a story in some way, whether edited to the max or just capturing a moment. (And while I know this will likely be seen as playing favourites I hope not).

❤️🥰😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Seeing double. My friend River and I dressed up in identical outfits, just for fun. (I'm the taller one).

double_001.thumb.jpg.a5ff59826f5bd5ff62a72dd5f3938945.jpg

The motion blur on the wings came from layering two identical shots, where the wings were the only things that were moving.

• Like 23

Today I played around with Bakes on Mesh (BOM).  I picked up the Relay Huds for Maitreya and Catwa, removed my Alpha's and off I went.  Skin was challenging, the only way I could get it work was to find a system skin. I could not get a Maitreya or Omega applier to work at all, despite what I read.   I had some Powderpack skins in my inventory with system appliers, just matched them up with a head applier I found ([PUMEC] gift).  Those worked great!  I didn't get a lot of options for freckles or anything on the body, but my nail beds look perfect. .  My head was much easier, I could use a System or Applier and both worked.   My body has the skin, tattoo, and tan lines, as long as you add them you can keep putting layers on top of each other...no juggling.  Nice!  So I could have a tattoo, sunburn, tan lines, sand and maybe water droplets all on at once...providing of course all of those things have system appliers.  

Below is the list of items I have on, some of these are older items that either came in a Powderpack or I picked up along the way.

barberyumyum Hair #86
Izzie's Truth Hair Base
Letis Rigel tattoo (BOM)
[PUMEC] System Skin April (BOM)
[PUMEC] Nicole April - GIFT (BOM)
Musa Quartz Eyes #16 (BOM)
Tanline Bikini 3 No Hair (BOM)
Glitzz Zanzi Bikini
Cazimi Protonic Nail Appliers Maitreya - GIFT
ChicChica Corova
Catwa Catya V4.0
Maitreya V4.1
WL: Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim

I am pretty impressed overall, but until my skin gets an update or I find a skin I like better I won't be making the change full time.  

Del
982427975_BakesonMesh3.thumb.png.0fde74347c54f8c27e6c737010282675.png

• Like 24