Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I went to the beach, not hunting this time but to grab some silhouette shots, and didn't get interrupted which was great!

I took about twenty, and three survived the cut. The daylight shots are point and click. The moonlight shot is windlight………..I'm away from in world until Friday now but will be here on my phone.......as usual...…..(listens for the groans).

SL94.png

This one is stunning.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hey, what are you doing here? We usually only see you when you pop in to correct some egregious false rumour or something.

Are you scouting ahead for an imperialist take-over? Are you the harbinger of invading hordes from that other place?

Nice avi, btw!

Nah, I'm just a whore for the likes ;)

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Great Aunt Rhonda is in need of some Genus tuition I think...………*whistles*

I took the demo out for a spin for a couple of hours but decided against it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I took the demo out for a spin for a couple of hours but decided against it.

I like your Simone face but I’ve been using Simone for years so maybe I’m biased.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Relaxing between host sets as today is one club I do two sets at time with set between the two I do.

tea_001.png

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

I went hair shopping looking for curly hair...somehow ended up with the complete opposite but I love it x.x

Opposites attract, I guess

• Like 1

So, meet Petulance.

Actually, some of you may remember her as the sulky (dare I say "petulant"?) young woman peevishly enduring a portrait sitting before knocking over her chair and exiting in a huff.

Petulance sort of burst, fully formed in my mind, from that series of three pics, with a distinct personality and perspective on the world. I imagine her as a young Edwardian woman, about 17 or 18. I am going to take her on adventures (some of which will be Edwardian, and some of which will not).

I think she's going to be fun.

This is Petulance at Prayer.

Petulance-at-Prayer-Blank.thumb.png.0559fa827cf1b01ef54c85014e42cd36.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 29

Someone finally made it! Thank you, Zantyago Mannonen, for blessing the grid with this beautiful likeness of Billy Porter's tuxedo gown from the Oscars. And thank you to @Akasha Sternberg who saw it and knew instantly that I had to have it :)

49025561223_4e22ce5aa7_h.jpg

49026280242_bb73be365c_h.jpg

• Like 27

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, meet Petulance.

Actually, some of you may remember her as the sulky (dare I say "petulant"?) young woman peevishly enduring a portrait sitting before knocking over her chair and exiting in a huff.

Petulance sort of burst, fully formed in my mind, from that series of three pics, with a distinct personality and perspective on the world. I imagine her as a young Edwardian woman, about 17 or 18. I am going to take her on adventures (some of which will be Edwardian, and some of which will not).

I think she's going to be fun.

This is Petulance at Prayer.

Petulance-at-Prayer-Blank.thumb.png.0559fa827cf1b01ef54c85014e42cd36.png

I LOVE Petulance! Actually I can say with confidence I love everything you do!

Seeing your work makes me think of a graphic novel, like a comic. Only with more sense and far more visual aesthetics. The head-tilt and expression in this picture are far more interesting than what could have been a more stock-standard solemn pose of head bowed in prayer. I just love it all; The props, the decor, the time-appropriate appearance, and the lighting! 

xoliver-twist_300x300.jpg.pagespeed_ic.E3QKyhXuX2.jpg.2a7983cd6dc215321b7ec438200d90bb.jpg

@Catrie, @MiakisTheUsagi, @momomoonusagi, @halebore Aeon, @Orwar, @Angelina String, @LaraCremona, @Matty Luminos, @Chic Aeon and so many others. It's amazing to see so much talent here with each pic telling a story in some way, whether edited to the max or just capturing a moment. (And while I know this will likely be seen as playing favourites I hope not).

❤️🥰😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6