How does your avatar look today ?

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hey, what are you doing here? We usually only see you when you pop in to correct some egregious false rumour or something.

Are you scouting ahead for an imperialist take-over? Are you the harbinger of invading hordes from that other place?

Nice avi, btw!

Nah, I'm just a whore for the likes ;)

• Haha 9
  • Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

So, meet Petulance.

Actually, some of you may remember her as the sulky (dare I say "petulant"?) young woman peevishly enduring a portrait sitting before knocking over her chair and exiting in a huff.

Petulance sort of burst, fully formed in my mind, from that series of three pics, with a distinct personality and perspective on the world. I imagine her as a young Edwardian woman, about 17 or 18. I am going to take her on adventures (some of which will be Edwardian, and some of which will not).

I think she's going to be fun.

This is Petulance at Prayer.

Petulance-at-Prayer-Blank.thumb.png.0559fa827cf1b01ef54c85014e42cd36.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 29
7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, meet Petulance.

Actually, some of you may remember her as the sulky (dare I say "petulant"?) young woman peevishly enduring a portrait sitting before knocking over her chair and exiting in a huff.

Petulance sort of burst, fully formed in my mind, from that series of three pics, with a distinct personality and perspective on the world. I imagine her as a young Edwardian woman, about 17 or 18. I am going to take her on adventures (some of which will be Edwardian, and some of which will not).

I think she's going to be fun.

This is Petulance at Prayer.

Petulance-at-Prayer-Blank.thumb.png.0559fa827cf1b01ef54c85014e42cd36.png

I LOVE Petulance! Actually I can say with confidence I love everything you do!

Seeing your work makes me think of a graphic novel, like a comic. Only with more sense and far more visual aesthetics. The head-tilt and expression in this picture are far more interesting than what could have been a more stock-standard solemn pose of head bowed in prayer. I just love it all; The props, the decor, the time-appropriate appearance, and the lighting! 

xoliver-twist_300x300.jpg.pagespeed_ic.E3QKyhXuX2.jpg.2a7983cd6dc215321b7ec438200d90bb.jpg

@Catrie, @MiakisTheUsagi, @momomoonusagi, @halebore Aeon, @Orwar, @Angelina String, @LaraCremona, @Matty Luminos, @Chic Aeon and so many others. It's amazing to see so much talent here with each pic telling a story in some way, whether edited to the max or just capturing a moment. (And while I know this will likely be seen as playing favourites I hope not).

❤️🥰😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Seeing double. My friend River and I dressed up in identical outfits, just for fun. (I'm the taller one).

double_001.thumb.jpg.a5ff59826f5bd5ff62a72dd5f3938945.jpg

The motion blur on the wings came from layering two identical shots, where the wings were the only things that were moving.

• Like 23