Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

Ogilvy, the astronomer, assured me we were in no danger. He was convinced there could be no living thing on that remote, forbidding planet.

Just a fun little homemade homage on the anniversary of the 1938 radio transmission of The War of the Worlds by Orson Welles. Since my introduction to that story was by way of Jeff Wayne's musical version (still a classic, and playing in my house tonight) I thought I'd cobble together something. It ain't great, but it was fun to do ;)

48987768261_7580986247_h.jpg

  • Like 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Ogilvy, the astronomer, assured me we were in no danger. He was convinced there could be no living thing on that remote, forbidding planet.

Just a fun little homemade homage on the anniversary of the 1938 radio transmission of The War of the Worlds by Orson Welles. Since my introduction to that story was by way of Jeff Wayne's musical version (still a classic, and playing in my house tonight) I thought I'd cobble together something. It ain't great, but it was fun to do ;)

 

I love Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.  My older brother introduced me too it. (so I'm not dating myself :) )Thanks for reminding me of it, I'll have to dig it up to play tonight.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I love Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.  My older brother introduced me too it. (so I'm not dating myself :) )Thanks for reminding me of it, I'll have to dig it up to play tonight.

Welcome! I've been listening to it this evening, too.

Part 2 of my homage to The War of the Worlds, this is a better lit image of 'Ogilvy the astronomer'. The initials are from my own head, since he was never given any other name in H.G. Wells's novel.

48987743478_e32ebe0730_h.jpg

  • Like 24
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I made a few more minor tweaks to my face. 

I think I have been wearing Simone for too long.  I don't want to spend another 5K but I know I'll get Genus Strong before long.

Maybe.

I still have a couple of LAQ heads I have hardly touched in inventory.

I have Genus Strong for Skye (Daisy). Just do it! You know you want to! Treat yourself for Christmas.......😙😋

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I host in just over 30 minutes so my DJ who is like one of my best friends; decided to be compliment so course I had to take a picture!! Starring Paulina and Seren as Morticia and Wednesday respectively; so better picture this time! :) 

$RHTUK9H.png

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I made a few more minor tweaks to my face. 

20191031_001.thumb.jpg.b4b0c179083de67fe3ea5a2e93d849ed.jpg.

I think I have been wearing Simone for too long.  I don't want to spend another 5K but I know I'll get Genus Strong before long.

Maybe.

I still have a couple of LAQ heads I have hardly touched in inventory.

I love your Simone.. I've been wearing mine since their first arrival. I have a Genus Baby face that I cannot seem to get right and an AK head too, but, I'm so comfortable (and lazy) with Lelutka's hud ...I might as well give in and fix up the Genus head. It was way too expensive to let it get old and dusty sitting on a shelf in my inventory

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...