How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

22 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

One of these days I will get out and take a photo with a background shot (I had flu.  Then crazy trying to catch up with Halloween.)  My Dinkie Costume...She is Winter.   One of the animations in the AO has a twirl and when she twirls around, it looks like a snow flurry.  It's snowing up North in America already.   But, I live in Southern USA, so no snow here.  It's been in the 90's here.  My favorite time of year is Winter and Spring.  It can get down into the 30's in Southern USA too.

Snapshot_752 (3).png

This is ADORABLE! Is it bad I just want to hug you? Yes, I am a self-confessed crazy cat lady. But that face and the cute dress and the sparkly shiny, I can't help it!!  😲 ❤️

Also I think I may have developed a crush on @Catrie. I don't think it's possible you know how to take a bad photo, ever! 🤩 ❤️

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Also I think I may have developed a crush on @Catrie. I don't think it's possible you know how to take a bad photo, ever! 🤩 ❤️

That's so sweet of you. 😀 I take a TON of bad pics.  They just never see the light of day. lol  I'm slowly learning to get better, though. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Day 25 is " Super Hero/Villain".  I went with Scarlet Witch, but I had to learn how to make a plasma ball in PS.   It's not too bad for a first attempt. 

Day 25 Scarlet Witch

You did well enough I was going to ask you where you got that ball...

If you would like to see a pro adding a glowing ball check out Nemanja Sekulic's tutorial. I've tried that in a couple of recent images. I'm not that good at it. But I am getting better.

Oh... and nice image.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

f5bcdbc15cf60091e4b69e35a334b2f3.jpg

Thank you, inventory maintenance. 

ohh... that would explain why it's taken me two forced character default resets, and three relogs, just to take an outfit off.

And now I can't put anything else on.

• Like 1