Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been working on a new shape just for the giggles.  This is for LeLutka's Bianca head.  I'm still not happy with the mouth.  I think I spend more time futzing with the mouth than anything else for my shapes :|

20191021_002.thumb.jpg.645cc7a26f3f25816a4a044255aa62d8.jpg20191021_001sml.jpg.451f2a97a0ebab6d193c0b0221cd845e.jpg 175.45 kB · 0 downloads

Making a body is the easy part.  Making a face with just the right neutral expression is time consuming.  I was thinking confident tomboy but this looks more that slightly disapproving look my accountant gives me when she sees how much I pulled from savings this year ....

Squint at the top one........arms length.......young Patrick Swayze....🤔

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

You're close to that "confident tomboy" look, Rhonda, but I agree she looks too frowny.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Well ... back to my normal self.
I bought a new suit.

b70401ce39b580c09e1d96e73ff189eb.jpg

I love that suit.  Where'd it  come from?  It'd make a perfect gift for my Sandrine.

• Like 1

Day 21 :  Haunted Mansion.   My date ran off as soon as he spotted the ghost.  Guess who isn't getting any tonight. lol

Day 21  Haunted Mansion

• Like 27

30 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I love that suit.  Where'd it  come from?  It'd make a perfect gift for my Sandrine.

The blazer and top are from Meva,  Fumi Blazer 2.  I bought them at C88 today.
The pants are Blueberry's  Alicia Pants.  I have had these for awhile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Death Becomes Her

I wanted to do Wednesday Addams but with a twist. Cliche I know, but hear me out. There was this awesome group gift from one store. Which were eyes, but the eyes had two pupils in them. So for anyone who watched the Exorcist TV series. You will know what I am talking about. Anyways I hope you all enjoy xD

• Like 29

6 minutes ago, Severity27 said:

*posting beautiful shots.

Wow.

• Like 3

Just idling while doing my RL shopping list for Wednesday.  Everyone on my friends list is offline so not sure why Pixie is :D 

today.jpg

• Like 24

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been working on a new shape just for the giggles.  This is for LeLutka's Bianca head.  I'm still not happy with the mouth.  I think I spend more time futzing with the mouth than anything else for my shapes :|

20191021_001sml.jpg.451f2a97a0ebab6d193c0b0221cd845e.jpg 175.45 kB · 0 downloads

Making a body is the easy part.  Making a face with just the right neutral expression is time consuming.  I was thinking confident tomboy but this looks more that slightly disapproving look my accountant gives me when she sees how much I pulled from savings this year ....

Sorry if this has been answered before (I looked, maybe not hard enough?) but could you possibly tell me where the hair is from? I think I want it! Nope... definitely MUST have it! Is the hair base included? (Always important to ask as some creators are including them now as part of the mesh).

Not sure if it helps but if you were looking for feedback on the shape just raise the lips corner a smidgen. Arched brows can be sexy or scary but less angled brows might soften the "pout" if that's what you want. Personally I love the look. There's far too many perfect beings out here in the SL-universe, a generally disapproving look (?) might be the one thing that sets you apart from the rest. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Catrie said:

Day 21 :  Haunted Mansion.   My date ran off as soon as he spotted the ghost.  Guess who isn't getting any tonight. lol

The ghost?

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Catrie said:

Well if your date ran off them I'm guessing you.

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

could you possibly tell me where the hair is from?

It is Nadia from Exile.

Check you Received Items folder ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It is Nadia from Exile.

Check you Received Items folder ;)

OMG Thank you SO much! I'm still stunned here. Clearly I need to get out more *lol* That was so very thoughtful of you! *big BIG hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 6