How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 6.26.59 PM.png

Fabulous photograph!  What I see going on here aside from the mood and the expression is what many artists do and that is repeat shapes.  Here you have repeated triangles going.  The triangle of the chin, the arms, the pelvis, the legs...all triangles.   This is a great gift you have...but it is all subconscious.   It is very difficult to say I am going to do a photograph with repeated triangle shapes throughout and then do it.  Your subconscious mind is what saw the triangles and you snapped the photo.  

It is an amazing process happening in the mind when a 'repeated shape' work of art happens.   Brava!  You have much talent!  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LiyahDeloncroix said:

She is very beautiful! 

She is beautiful and moves great!  Her complexity is about 17,600.  I highly recommend this avatar as something different to try, and she is very, very inexpensive - under $1 U.S. dollar.  I think that is a great deal...there is just something about her and she does move great also.  :)

EDIT:  I already have some Belly and Arabian Dances from Abranimations.  OMG, she looks so magical doing these dances.  IM me if you are interested about the names of the dances or the avatar.  I think anyone wearing this will get a lot of compliments.  Great for hostesses, too!  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Fabulous photograph!  What I see going on here aside from the mood and the expression is what many artists do and that is repeat shapes.  Here you have repeated triangles going.  The triangle of the chin, the arms, the pelvis, the legs...all triangles.   This is a great gift you have...but it is all subconscious.   It is very difficult to say I am going to do a photograph with repeated triangle shapes throughout and then do it.  Your subconscious mind is what saw the triangles and you snapped the photo.  

It is an amazing process happening in the mind when a 'repeated shape' work of art happens.   Brava!  You have much talent!  

Thank you for your kind words. And... you’re  right, the triangle thing never consciously occurred to me. I just liked the composition/pose and shot that against a black background. I added some post processing lighting that gave the photo a bit more drama or intrigue. Glad you enjoyed it... 

I believe many of us posting here work hard to try to better and better ourselves as artist, photographers, models etc... so it’s nice to have your efforts appreciated. So, to anyone new or viewing from the sidelines, please “like” your favs and post your own photos! There isn’t a way to make a mistake here!

• Like 5

I have been working on a new shape just for the giggles.  This is for LeLutka's Bianca head.  I'm still not happy with the mouth.  I think I spend more time futzing with the mouth than anything else for my shapes :|

20191021_002.thumb.jpg.645cc7a26f3f25816a4a044255aa62d8.jpg20191021_001sml.jpg.451f2a97a0ebab6d193c0b0221cd845e.jpg

Making a body is the easy part.  Making a face with just the right neutral expression is time consuming.  I was thinking confident tomboy but this looks more that slightly disapproving look my accountant gives me when she sees how much I pulled from savings this year ....

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
something went weird ...
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been working on a new shape just for the giggles.  This is for LeLutka's Bianca head.  I'm still not happy with the mouth.  I think I spend more time futzing with the mouth than anything else for my shapes :|

20191021_002.thumb.jpg.645cc7a26f3f25816a4a044255aa62d8.jpg20191021_001sml.jpg.451f2a97a0ebab6d193c0b0221cd845e.jpg 175.45 kB · 0 downloads

Making a body is the easy part.  Making a face with just the right neutral expression is time consuming.  I was thinking confident tomboy but this looks more that slightly disapproving look my accountant gives me when she sees how much I pulled from savings this year ....

Squint at the top one........arms length.......young Patrick Swayze....🤔

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4