How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Both Genus heads got their update today..

Mine is the Genus Babyface 1.5..I love this head..I love the classic also,but have had a hard time trying to get this one off..hehehehe

Aaanyways,

If anyone with the Genus head didn't get their update yet..You can run over to the store and can get it from the re-delivery if you don't feel like waiting for them to send it to you..

If you did the beta you will get both heads in the same folder..

The babyface box will be in the Classic head folder right by the classic head and still will need to be unpacked..

Everyone have a great day ,or night or morning hehehehe

Ceka ❤️

BabyFace 1.5_001

• Like 29

S8BDFEB34-97F8-4C9C-8D38-5C27FDDF7A22.jpeg

Hi everyone!!!! This is how I feel in rl! Been moving for a week... OMG!!! So, sorry for the repost, but no computer for a while and my only connection to SL is via my iPhone with you beautiful angels 👼!!!! This picture is on my Flickr page (please follow) So, what’s the Breakfast club scoop??? When, where, time? Sounds fun as always!!! 

Lastly, Welcome everyone new who has recently posted!!! We need your new blood and enthusiasm!!!! Yay! :)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 23

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

8BDFEB34-97F8-4C9C-8D38-5C27FDDF7A22.jpeg

Hi everyone!!!! This is how I feel in rl! Been moving for a week... OMG!!! So, sorry for the repost, but no computer for a while and my only connection to SL is here with you beautiful angels 👼!!!! This picture is on my Flickr page (please follow) So, what’s the Breakfast club scoop??? When, where, time? Sounds fun as always!!! 

Lastly, Welcome everyone new who has recently posted!!! We need your new blood and enthusiasm!!!! Yay! :)

BC is Sundays at 0800-10.00 SLT. Invites come through the BC Group and the Forum Cartel. If you can't find it I'll send the links when I get back in world

I think Hippie Bowman set it up but Go Speed usually sends the taxi round!!

Location changes each week.

We've missed you so welcome back!! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Love the outfit and the dance

Thank you!  It's it's difficult to find authentic traditional outfits (for example many don't know the difference of qipao and cheongsam, and a lot aren't even close to either) and, with outfits, those that actually fit well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Thank you!  It's it's difficult to find authentic traditional outfits (for example many don't know the difference of qipao and cheongsam, and a lot aren't even close to either) and, with outfits, those that actually fit well.

It's one of those images which draws me back for another look. The outfit is extraordinary on its own but that dance is beautiful, and without jerkiness. It's very hypnotic. Very few images have that power, but when they do.....Mmmmmm!  Makes me want to join the line!!!

• Like 4