How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

sometimes I wonder why I have got meet the wrongs one before the good ones, idk why. These ladies make the sister in sisterhood a natural feeling! Loving my pledge line and big sisters. We went thru 130 level maze, what was supposed to be 2 hours turn into 5 hours! /me rubs on her sore legs

Snapshot_180.thumb.png.c0b94971ceb20c95f59d9be555d0073b.pngSnapshot_206.thumb.png.9cf61fd071935a6923c84b2106bfc35b.png

• Like 13

@CurseSmile Girl. You want a maze. Find "Carnival of Carnivorous Clowns- The Funhouse of Doom". 

It's supposed to be at least 2 hours, if not 2 and a half to get through the puzzles - but when my boyfriend took me - it ended up being longer because I had to find the mental strength to walk into some rooms.

Do know, it's super laggy. Like...It's best explored with a Linden Lab/Classic body; no mesh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I took Salty over to Splaggia Tromonto, which was recommended on the forum. It's a lovely peaceful sim which has been improved since I was last there. However the sun lounge I was looking for has vanished!!!

Anyways, it takes quite a bit of effort to set up photos of us both, but here we go............... 

This is a stone garden seat with plenty of functions!!! I set the environment to night as it gives a warmer feel. The second one is with an additional light.

Secondlife02.jpg

Secondlife03.jpg

• Like 23

Later we dropped in at Zennessa's studio in Charleston Heights where there are loads of backdrops, and a pose stand and much more besides.

'We' really appreciate Zennessa's generousity in making this available...............

Again it took ages to get these shots. I spent a long time talking to myself! haha!

Secondlife04.jpg

Secondlife06.jpg

Secondlife07.jpg

• Like 20

So today, because I've had a day inside due to severe weather outside in RL, I've spent time with Salty taking photos and out dancing. We've had a lovely day and it's nice to have a sister in tow who never argues!!!!!!!!

My final two images today are from Etosha, in 'that dress', and Franks Jazz Club. We've had no hits from guys all day!!

SL04.png

SL08.png

• Like 21

I was listening to some music while I was above my house goofing around and this song came on that kind of got me a little inspired..

With the new Genus head being called baby face and Social distortion playing the song Machine gun blues..I decided to make a pic I call Baby face Ceka hehehehe

Here is the song,and the picture is just below..I kind of feel they go together right now.. I'm quirky like dat sometimes ;)

Here is the picture

46221609324_5836f45082_h.jpg

• Like 19

On 1/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, Laoise Rumsford said:

@CurseSmile Girl. You want a maze. Find "Carnival of Carnivorous Clowns- The Funhouse of Doom". 

It's supposed to be at least 2 hours, if not 2 and a half to get through the puzzles - but when my boyfriend took me - it ended up being longer because I had to find the mental strength to walk into some rooms.

Do know, it's super laggy. Like...It's best explored with a Linden Lab/Classic body; no mesh.

i love the funhouse of doom, i am glad it still exists 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm in the midst of a mini-vacation from the forums, but I have a couple of new photos I thought I'd share.

This one was a bit of an experiment, and a lot of work, but I think it mostly came out okay.

Window-Reflection-Blank.png

That turned out great Scylla. I really love how real the reflection is.. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1