How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I sent Salty out to the "Just Because" store today with my credit card and she lost control...........

Anyways....here she is at Lutz doing her best to be a Forum Pet.............see the thread Take a Word.Leave a Word to get the joke.......... :)

Oh I almost forgot....Kismet Dress and Essenz Spain Heels................ 

Secondlife14.jpg

Secondlife15.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 25

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.7044a9be30362324228e8f7cace7d1f1.png

:: Wretch :: Kemono Kawaii Dress SMB None
.::LS::. SHOES POP IDOL AVI(L) V1
.::LS::. SOCKS POP IDOL AVI(L)- V1
{IT} Birds of Love~Panties (Colors)
PPPaws - Squishy Bunny Plushie - Pink
ALTAIR* cherry blossom clip .antique.
ALTAIR* candy backpack .bubblegum.
ALTAIR* macaron bracelet R
ALTAIR* macaron bracelet L

• Like 18

On 2/1/2019 at 7:47 PM, Orwar said:

Painters tend to do practice assignments of painting portraits and objects upside down to learn to ignore what they 'think' they see and focus on what the actually do see - not sure if there's any benefit of shooting pictures upside down. Sounds a bit like Pollocks to me. <- pun.

This is something that's been somewhere in the back of my "to-do" list and I've read many times about various benefits we get from this. It helps even if we just flip the canvas while editing! Our brains tend to "create" things that aren't there or ignore something that's a bit off, for example some weird looking shadow will be ignored if you observe the portrait in normal mode, but if you flip it upside-down your brain will notice irregularities. 

If you are using the water as a mirror it helps to switch the width and height of the snapshot's size, I think... It's been ages since I tried any mirror shots. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1