Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

33 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

This head is the Catwa Lona. I have the Genus Baby Face as well.

Ah, ok! I'm not very good at the "identify the mesh head" game, because I only have two mesh heads, both Genus. So, I naturally assume that every mesh head is a Genus.

It's sort of a case of "if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a junk drawer where you can lose it."

Because, really, who in the name of God wants to use a hammer anyway?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Because, really, who in the name of God wants to use a hammer anyway?

Bildresultat för tor gud

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

STOP! HAMMERTIME! But even there .... ask him and he will tell you everything looks like a giant, not a nail...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I owe huge thanks to @Orwar, who clued me in, via his explanation of how to produce a mirror reflection, on the means by which to do this!

This was my first attempt a few years ago at any kind of reflection shot..It took forever and a day because of all the tutorials and getting all the stuff for my photoshop..

I made all kinds of mistakes in it as far as the reflection position is concerned..I was just excited that I was able to do it..I don't know how it is with programs today..but from what I remember ,it was time consuming..But time flew by..

I think this was way back in like photoshop 7 or maybe even 10..I forget..

I think that was the last time i ever messed with reflection also..So my first and last trying hehehehehe

Around 2010 or 2011 I think..something like that.. My computer was not the greatest either,so you can see I was wearing out the blur brush hehehehe

dreaming

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 20

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This was my first attempt a few years ago at any kind of reflection shot..It took forever and a day because of all the tutorials and getting all the stuff for my photoshop..

I made all kinds of mistakes in it as far as the reflection position is concerned..I was just excited that I was able to do it..I don't know how it is with programs today..but from what I remember ,it was time consuming..But time flew by..

I think this was way back in like photoshop 7 or maybe even 10..I forget..

I think that was the last time i ever messed with reflection also..So my first and last trying hehehehehe

Around 2010 or 2011 I think..something like that..

dreaming

Ceka, that's really beautiful!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ready for date night with my honey.  (I couldn't decide which pic i liked best so  i used both)

Snapshot_862.png

Snapshot_864.png

• Like 24

5 hours ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

Snapshot004_034.jpg

I need your top.

Okay, not YOUR top; I wouldn't want to leave you cold and exposed. But I need one of those though! Where did you get it?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I need your top.

Okay, not YOUR top; I wouldn't want to leave you cold and exposed. But I need one of those though! Where did you get it?

Heh, thank you (both for liking this and for not wanting to leave me naked in the streets). 

It's the whole thing;  a dress, and it's from #hashbang! - I love their stuff. (marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hashbang-Ragged-Cutsew-Dress-History/13631812; in world http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Multitudes/133/71/18) Worth a look in world imho. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Welcome Eva, to the assembled group of forum photo addicts!!! :)

Thanks Belinda! 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

Heh, thank you (both for liking this and for not wanting to leave me naked in the streets). 

It's the whole thing;  a dress, and it's from #hashbang! - I love their stuff. (marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hashbang-Ragged-Cutsew-Dress-History/13631812; in world http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Multitudes/133/71/18) Worth a look in world imho. :)

Thanks, Ginger! That's what I really NEEDED to do today . . . go shopping.

/me sighs

• Like 3
  • Haha 2