How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

I said I was going to save to buy a Catwa head.... then Orwar mentioned Gulabi opened an in-world store and here I am with a couple of the pieces I bought. lol  to be fair, I have had these in my MP Favorites/Wishlist for quite a while. lol  I'm still blaming him for this, though ( it's more fun that way. lol)

LOTD 59.1.png

• Like 17
21 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I said I was going to save to buy a Catwa head.... then Orwar mentioned Gulabi opened an in-world store and here I am with a couple of the pieces I bought. lol  to be fair, I have had these in my MP Favorites/Wishlist for quite a while. lol  I'm still blaming him for this, though ( it's more fun that way. lol)

LOTD 59.1.png

I have that outfit and I love it. Though they call it "lingerie" - it doesn't seem to fit that category. I'm not entirely sure what the category is, so I use it as a bikini-ish swimsuit Hahaha

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I have that outfit and I love it. Though they call it "lingerie" - it doesn't seem to fit that category. I'm not entirely sure what the category is, so I use it as a bikini-ish swimsuit Hahaha

it is?!?!  oops.  I thought it was more of a futuristic version of a belly dancing outfit or something.  lol   it sparkles and is pretty. that's all I cared about. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

First, I love that look, but it reminds me of an anime villain just about to monologue before going all cray cray😀

Either that, or he's reciting the intro to this ;)

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills / You know the one: Dr Everything Will Be All Right...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

posing to this picture I noticed that there's a pig flying in circles over the neighborhood. Backwards.

Bildresultat för witches meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
1 hour ago, Catrie said:

it is?!?!  oops.  I thought it was more of a futuristic version of a belly dancing outfit or something.  lol   it sparkles and is pretty. that's all I cared about. lol

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But I *did* snap a lingerie picture. Even though it doesn't actually show anything, I'm thinking I'll have to blur-out some of the boobie parts. Because 'no nipples' can mean ' no visible color-change whatsoever" depending on who's looking at it. Hahaha

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sagadin said:

So many fabulous new looks and some new faces too, yay! RL has been taking far too much time up lately, but luckily I have found a little time for shopping. And now finally for some photos....

Ooh, I like the hair. Reminds me of someone ...

Bildresultat för lilla my

• Like 1
  • Haha 12