How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I said I was going to save to buy a Catwa head.... then Orwar mentioned Gulabi opened an in-world store and here I am with a couple of the pieces I bought. lol  to be fair, I have had these in my MP Favorites/Wishlist for quite a while. lol  I'm still blaming him for this, though ( it's more fun that way. lol)

LOTD 59.1.png

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I said I was going to save to buy a Catwa head.... then Orwar mentioned Gulabi opened an in-world store and here I am with a couple of the pieces I bought. lol  to be fair, I have had these in my MP Favorites/Wishlist for quite a while. lol  I'm still blaming him for this, though ( it's more fun that way. lol)

LOTD 59.1.png

I have that outfit and I love it. Though they call it "lingerie" - it doesn't seem to fit that category. I'm not entirely sure what the category is, so I use it as a bikini-ish swimsuit Hahaha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I have that outfit and I love it. Though they call it "lingerie" - it doesn't seem to fit that category. I'm not entirely sure what the category is, so I use it as a bikini-ish swimsuit Hahaha

it is?!?!  oops.  I thought it was more of a futuristic version of a belly dancing outfit or something.  lol   it sparkles and is pretty. that's all I cared about. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

First, I love that look, but it reminds me of an anime villain just about to monologue before going all cray cray😀

Either that, or he's reciting the intro to this ;)

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills / You know the one: Dr Everything Will Be All Right...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

it is?!?!  oops.  I thought it was more of a futuristic version of a belly dancing outfit or something.  lol   it sparkles and is pretty. that's all I cared about. lol

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But I *did* snap a lingerie picture. Even though it doesn't actually show anything, I'm thinking I'll have to blur-out some of the boobie parts. Because 'no nipples' can mean ' no visible color-change whatsoever" depending on who's looking at it. Hahaha

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sagadin said:

So many fabulous new looks and some new faces too, yay! RL has been taking far too much time up lately, but luckily I have found a little time for shopping. And now finally for some photos....

Ooh, I like the hair. Reminds me of someone ...

Bildresultat för lilla my

• Like 1
  • Haha 12