Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, ClariceRose said:

You can

 

You can impress me anytime!! I'm accepting applications for eye candy. :) ... LOL I got all flustered and messed up the comment at first.. I am leaving it though.

Haha, well, thank you! ^-^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BelindaN said:

New Avi??

Yes and no. I had it for a time now but never used.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 6:08 PM, Skell Dagger said:

Dance...

45972254185_717276f19c_h.jpg

First, I love that look, but it reminds me of an anime villain just about to monologue before going all cray cray😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said I was going to save to buy a Catwa head.... then Orwar mentioned Gulabi opened an in-world store and here I am with a couple of the pieces I bought. lol  to be fair, I have had these in my MP Favorites/Wishlist for quite a while. lol  I'm still blaming him for this, though ( it's more fun that way. lol)

LOTD 59.1.png

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I said I was going to save to buy a Catwa head.... then Orwar mentioned Gulabi opened an in-world store and here I am with a couple of the pieces I bought. lol  to be fair, I have had these in my MP Favorites/Wishlist for quite a while. lol  I'm still blaming him for this, though ( it's more fun that way. lol)

LOTD 59.1.png

I have that outfit and I love it. Though they call it "lingerie" - it doesn't seem to fit that category. I'm not entirely sure what the category is, so I use it as a bikini-ish swimsuit Hahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I have that outfit and I love it. Though they call it "lingerie" - it doesn't seem to fit that category. I'm not entirely sure what the category is, so I use it as a bikini-ish swimsuit Hahaha

it is?!?!  oops.  I thought it was more of a futuristic version of a belly dancing outfit or something.  lol   it sparkles and is pretty. that's all I cared about. lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

First, I love that look, but it reminds me of an anime villain just about to monologue before going all cray cray😀

Either that, or he's reciting the intro to this ;)

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills / You know the one: Dr Everything Will Be All Right...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posing to this picture I noticed that there's a pig flying in circles over the neighborhood. Backwards.

20190128pig.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Haha 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

posing to this picture I noticed that there's a pig flying in circles over the neighborhood. Backwards.

   Bildresultat för witches meme

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Either that, or he's reciting the intro to this ;)

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills / You know the one: Dr Everything Will Be All Right...

Or maybe jamming out to this sweet little song..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Catrie said:

it is?!?!  oops.  I thought it was more of a futuristic version of a belly dancing outfit or something.  lol   it sparkles and is pretty. that's all I cared about. lol

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But I *did* snap a lingerie picture. Even though it doesn't actually show anything, I'm thinking I'll have to blur-out some of the boobie parts. Because 'no nipples' can mean ' no visible color-change whatsoever" depending on who's looking at it. Hahaha

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many fabulous new looks and some new faces too, yay! RL has been taking far too much time up lately, but luckily I have found a little time for shopping. And now finally for some photos....

 

saga-1114.jpg

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sagadin said:

So many fabulous new looks and some new faces too, yay! RL has been taking far too much time up lately, but luckily I have found a little time for shopping. And now finally for some photos....

   Ooh, I like the hair. Reminds me of someone ...

Bildresultat för lilla my

  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...