Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

As I'm only supposed to post one pic at a time in the Vanity thread, here's an alternative shot:

5a8b3f0c63dfe_RosannaKelly1.thumb.png.caa14e82b049b1d31b235cfd02a2028c.png

 

Body & Head: 'Jenny' Bento Fullbody – Altamura

Shape: 'Kelly' (for Altamura 'Jenny') by LexxiXhan (Lexxi's Agenda)

Skin: 'Moon', Tan – WoW Skins

Eyes: Soul Eyes, Paradise – Inkheart

Hair: Sakura – Cherry – Argrace

Dress: Rosanna, Black with Hearts – CatsClaw Designs

SuspendedCircleEarrings – Baubles! By Phe

Lipstick: 'London' – alaskametro (blended with the skin worn via the Altamura head HUD)

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got new hair and nails at the Fetish Fair :) 
And much much more, damn that fair. Almost a crime how they make you plunder your L$ account...!

Waiting

 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Almost a crime how they make you plunder your L$ account...!

I have a kitty that plunders my L$ account just fine as it is.  She was dismayed by the lack of tentacle-ry this time around which limited the damage she could do.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

819a00685711a024d3e48d7a7a70175a.png

Bento mesh head: CA.EG Jennifer

Body: Belleza Isis

Shape: Sophistishapes Rose (modified quite a bit)

Hair: Truth Halona

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Paris Green Shadow & Hazel Shadow)

Skin: GA.EG ST4 Cookie

Outfit: L'Emporio *Kat*

Boots: Glamistry Nemesia

Edited by Liana Wildmist
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

 

Snapshot_262.thumb.jpg.610d45b356cb8e5107e907f2f11376b0.jpg

Nothing really new apart from the CURELESS+  Bastet Tattoos

OMG mew Bastet Tattoooooooooooooooooooos

*grabby hands*

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm awake and dressed.  just gonna lay here for 5 more minutes.  TGIF...for me. :P  

chillin_007.png

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Got new hair and nails at the Fetish Fair :) 
And much much more, damn that fair. Almost a crime how they make you plunder your L$ account...!

 

Actually saw you at the Fetish Fair, either yesterday or day before. Certainly a lot to see and buy there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redecorated my parcel again yesterday;  now hanging around and discussing with my mechanic what we're going to do to the car next.  :D

Wearing the "Military Mesh Shirt" from GAS - it's not a Slink size, but the small classic av size fits me well enough and it's a favorite for everyday wear.  Also got the Trekker cargo pants from Rebellion.  These are two frequent items you'll see me using.   

The av on the right is my original avatar, once retired, now hangs around to entertain people at my place.  He's using the nardcotix body, which has picked up a respectable amount of clothing support in recent months.  He finally has a pair of jeans that fit him properly  (from Justice, if I recall).

022018_003.png

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside the Tres Chic event sporting a new hair I just could not resist. Weakness of will wins again...

 

saga-468-a.jpg

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the guys looking for non-traditional looks, Meva has been releasing some unique looks for guys. The outfit at Men Only Monthly looks really cool!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave up on all my "human" stuff due to people being toxic about how THEY thought my av should be. so i made an anime avatar.

Snapshot_088.png

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Painter

I found someone's paint laying around so I... Took a picture. *nods*

  • Like 16
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering I'm featuring a hair called 'Boy Next Door' this shoot got kinda dark...

26517994708_fc79f02669_h.jpg

Another pic here.

Credits

Exile for the Shop Til You Drop event, plus Meva for Men Only Monthly.

Hair: Exile - Boy Next Door* (naturals)
Outfit: Meva - Hakon Full Pack (Sig, Jake)
Necklace: The Forge - Rockstar Necklace**
Piercing: Cerberus Xing - Chained Deceit** (silver)
Ears: L'Etre - Gem Pierced Ears
Glasses: Zoom - Aviator Classic (petroleum)
Rings: Meva - Tristan bento Rings (black/silver) (Sig)
Torso tattoo: Identity Body Shop - Wild Nature (Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, Wowmeh, TMP, classic)
Belly tattoo: Sn@tch - Mayhem Tattoo (Omega)
Facial hair applier: Volkstone - James Facial Hair (Catwa, Omega)
Skin applier: L'Etre - Hugo (buttermilk)
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Body: Signature - Gianni
Poses & gun: Wrong & the Owl

*review copy
**free gift for L'Homme Magazine readers group

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Actually saw you at the Fetish Fair, either yesterday or day before. Certainly a lot to see and buy there.

Ohh should have said hi! :)

Hmm was that my properly dressed day, of the one where I went in theme of the fair? And yes, awesome fair, bought so many things!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

In a shop - waiting for my lucky letter to appear... :/

I know that look! The glassy eye stare, the nervous tick when a number comes up *again*, the incoherent mumbling when you see the letter of your RL name more often than your SL name...er I mean, good luck!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Considering I'm featuring a hair called 'Boy Next Door' this shoot got kinda dark...

26517994708_fc79f02669_h.jpg

Another pic here.

Credits

Exile for the Shop Til You Drop event, plus Meva for Men Only Monthly.

Hair: Exile - Boy Next Door* (naturals)
Outfit: Meva - Hakon Full Pack (Sig, Jake)
Necklace: The Forge - Rockstar Necklace**
Piercing: Cerberus Xing - Chained Deceit** (silver)
Ears: L'Etre - Gem Pierced Ears
Glasses: Zoom - Aviator Classic (petroleum)
Rings: Meva - Tristan bento Rings (black/silver) (Sig)
Torso tattoo: Identity Body Shop - Wild Nature (Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, Wowmeh, TMP, classic)
Belly tattoo: Sn@tch - Mayhem Tattoo (Omega)
Facial hair applier: Volkstone - James Facial Hair (Catwa, Omega)
Skin applier: L'Etre - Hugo (buttermilk)
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Body: Signature - Gianni
Poses & gun: Wrong & the Owl

*review copy
**free gift for L'Homme Magazine readers group

I thought you'd said you were considering that hair, and was going to say a few more photos so we can help you decide!

As ever, great look and photo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...