How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

FFS i'm pissed today. i find a cool looking top, buy it, now they're spamming me with notices like "DISCOUNT!!! NEW ITEM!!! SALE!!!" every 5 damn minutes. never buying from that shop again and i can't get them to stop. they were rude when i asked to remove me from the mailing list and muting them didn't work either. seriously makes me not want to buy things from shop i've never heard of before.

edit: someone im'd me saying its my fault for using belleza. seriously i'm done with sl. the bad experiences have far outweighted the good. can't go 5 seconds without something going wrong or being yelled at for not keeping status quo.

Snapshot_083.png

Edited by MaggiJin
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

FFS i'm pissed today. i find a cool looking top, buy it, now they're spamming me with notices like "DISCOUNT!!! NEW ITEM!!! SALE!!!" every 5 damn minutes. never buying from that shop again and i can't get them to stop. they were rude when i asked to remove me from the mailing list and muting them didn't work either. seriously makes me not want to buy things from shop i've never heard of before.

edit: someone im'd me saying its my fault for using belleza. seriously i'm done with sl. the bad experiences have far outweighted the good. can't go 5 seconds without something going wrong or being yelled at for not keeping status quo.

Snapshot_083.png

You're definitely not guilty, that is bad management from the store, if you can IM me the name of the store i'll be sure to never buy there. Also I use belleza as well, never had this problem. If you subscribed to their mailing list, they might have a kiosk where you can unsubscribe from it. If they don't, they're just awful. If your issue is group notice, you can turn that off as well.

Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

You're definitely not guilty, that is bad management from the store, if you can IM me the name of the store i'll be sure to never buy there. Also I use belleza as well, never had this problem. If you subscribed to their mailing list, they might have a kiosk where you can unsubscribe from it. If they don't, they're just awful. If your issue is group notice, you can turn that off as well.

Never joined a group, just baught a top off the mp that i liked the look of. they're not the only ones that are spammy (EX. a certain applier system) but what pisses me off is that they feel the need to add me to their list of names to spam without my permission and then refuse to remove it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

i find a cool looking top, buy it, now they're spamming me with notices like "DISCOUNT!!! NEW ITEM!!! SALE!!!" every 5 damn minutes. never buying from that shop again and i can't get them to stop. they were rude when i asked to remove me from the mailing list and muting them didn't work either.

Muting an object's owner will always mute the object. Since muting the store owner didn't work in this case, the object is likely owned by an alt. When it spams you, click its name in local chat and you'll see the owner listed in a popup window. You can then mute that person. (There may be more than one object, each with an alt owner, so if you keep getting messages just keep clicking to get the names).

If it is genuinely spamming you every five minutes (and not just feeling that way), then file an inworld abuse report against the object owner for spamming. Go to a quiet place, so nothing else will fill your chat window, wait for a while until several spam messages are in the window - with timestamps visible - then click to get the 'owner name' window again. When you submit your AR, ensure that both windows are included in the screenshot.

Also, leave a review on the Marketplace listing. I'd suggest not getting angry or negative with it (it may be removed if the store owner complains and LL deem your language to be abusive, etc). Just write a simple "After purchasing here on marketplace the store now spams me with constant messages every [x] minutes," and maybe paste a few of them into the body of the review.

• Like 6

Just a quick snapshot because last night I was at Totally 80's when my network crashed and refused to be sweet talked back into connecting. Well, imagine my surprise when I log on this morning and Osiris is in there alone dancing and sent me a message. Is this a bizarre Sunday, or what? But yay for 80's fashion, yeah?

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.436b2e5933485f74f69539548555ab97.png

• Like 17

1 hour ago, EleanorsRigby said:

Just a quick snapshot because last night I was at Totally 80's when my network crashed and refused to be sweet talked back into connecting. Well, imagine my surprise when I log on this morning and Osiris is in there alone dancing and sent me a message. Is this a bizarre Sunday, or what? But yay for 80's fashion, yeah?

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.436b2e5933485f74f69539548555ab97.png

For some reason your avatar there reminds me of Sombra from Overwatch. I think it's the face

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Spent some time with my Sisters.....then off to do more inventory control before resting. Skell, i tried all day and evening to get into Apple Fall but had no luck : ( i already have a lot of their things but would have liked to pick up some sale items : (

JAMMY TIME SUNDAY NIGHT 2018.png

later that night...

full-body-sweater.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9