How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

I might have to take you up on that offer although it tends to take me a rather long time to take a picture I like. 

Just like my RL photography, I will take hundreds of photos and sometimes only find one I like, sometimes none. :)

Youre alot like me! I take hella long to take a photo because im just a nitpicker. I take numerous photos and I get annoyed when I dislike all of them lol 

• Like 2

I got dressed and everything and now I´m wondering what I planned to do next... damn I´m so lost without my BulletJournal these days...

I´m wearing gifts only btw:

Etchaflesh´s Exclusive Sleeveless Parka (ok that one was a 30 mins camping chair^^)

Satus inc´s Meagan High waisted Jeans in white (which is a teleporthubgroup gift)

The Forge´s Braided Harness in brown leather (SYHO gift)

aaaaaaand Exile´s Heart to heart Valentines Gift

standing on .:KC:.´s Laura Heels which I found at SYHO :)

spread the love everybody :)

Snapshot_123.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

aaaaaaand Exile´s Heart to heart Valentines Gift

Oh, I love that one too!

5a92b50a9e261_ExileH2Hsmaller.thumb.png.919f60c0025c0a61159754f0f9933be9.png

In fact, between that one and some of the other hairs gifted at SYHO I'm now on a mission to update my hair collection (not quite ready for the group join fee at Truth though!).

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Oh, I love that one too!

5a92b50a9e261_ExileH2Hsmaller.thumb.png.919f60c0025c0a61159754f0f9933be9.png

In fact, between that one and some of the other hairs gifted at SYHO I'm now on a mission to update my hair collection (not quite ready for the group join fee at Truth though!).

once you are you need an SL budget or you´re broke the next day I swear xD I´m glad I raided Truth so often back in the days .... and that I´m still in that group... But I don´t think it was like it was with Exxess when I went in and  I went out without buying anything...cos there was nothing left to buy...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

But I don´t think it was like it was with Exxess when I went in and  I went out without buying anything...cos there was nothing left to buy...

Oh, they've had some lovely gifts and dollarbies on the marketplace too..

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Oh, they've had some lovely gifts and dollarbies on the marketplace too..

Layla was my first sponsor back in the day... plus before that I bought pretty much everything, hence I got updated versions of the styles ....and all that... I could drown in her stuff and would love to... 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Awesome group Gift from Scandalize ♥

I joined the Scandalize group when it was free recently...I've yet to dip my toe into the ENTIRE WALL (!!) of group gifts I picked up..

• Like 3