How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Is there a limit to how many examples of what I wear in *one* day can be posted ^_^

Is is generally considered bad form to double post in a forum, but as long as others are posting you can keep posting to.

Alice is at the gallery showing it, hey she needs to earn her keep.

2.19_003.png

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Is is generally considered bad form to double post in a forum, but as long as others are posting you can keep posting to.

Alice is at the gallery showing it, hey she needs to earn her keep.

2.19_003.png

Thanks for letting me know, while i've been around for years i've not spent a long time using the forums! It's a shame as there're some rather nice *ahem photos* being posted of people xD

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Thanks for letting me know, while i've been around for years i've not spent a long time using the forums! It's a shame as there're some rather nice *ahem photos* being posted of people xD

There are even more *ahem* photos on Flickr, where those of us who are attention whores can just post away, and do not have to worry about anyone else's standards of what's proper. There is a tread here with peoples Flickr pages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

There are even more *ahem* photos on Flickr, where those of us who are attention whores can just post away, and do not have to worry about anyone else's standards of what's proper. There is a tread here with peoples Flickr pages.

Links or it didn’t happen!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Is there a limit to how many examples of what I wear in *one* day can be posted ^_^

(It's ok, I *am* joking, kinda)

Limit?  1 post per minute is the limit so (60 times the day of week .. carry the 1, divide by square root of pi, round off the remainder to the closest even prime number ... give up and ask google) 1440 examples in one day :D

The problem with unwritten rules is that you can't write them down.  Even if you did, the last rule is always "rules are meant to be broken."

So here are my opinions about the attention whore fashion threads:

I. Try to keep posts in the on going threads.  Otherwise we drown the forums in picture spam.

1. "What Are You Doing" is for activity shots.
  2. "Show Your Shoes" is for footware.
  3. "Home and Garden" is for interior and exterior non-commercial builds.
  4. "Vanity Thread is for avatars and listing what is used for the look is highly encouraged.  I think it should be mandatory if the look you put together is mix and match from parts of different outfits.  In the age of mesh we really want to know if Vest-A works with blouse-b.
  5. "How Does Your Avatar Look"  is more casual in both style and documentation.  Post as often as your look changes.

II. Do not cross post the same photo

1. Different shots with the same outfit or setting are fine if they fit the different threads. 
  2. The exact same photo in more than one place is spam.

III. Raw or almost raw photos are assumed.

1. Crop and resizing are not worth mentioning.
  2. If you used in world filters or post processing we would like to know how to do those effects as well.
  3. If the filter or post processing is something you do all the time you don't have to mention it all the time.

IV. Try not to double post.

1. You can always add new pics if you have the last post.
  2. If you made last post and it is over a day old, it's ok to add a new post.  Other people had their chance.  Ya snooze ya loose.

V. Rules are made to be broken

1. Break the rules for a reason.  Not just because you want to be contradictory.
  2. The more you break the rules the less impact it has.
  3. It all just guidelines anyway.  No one really cares.  Eye candy and fashion knowledge are more important than following rules that are so unimportant that no one writes them down.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Limit?  1 post per minute is the limit so (60 times the day of week .. carry the 1, divide by square root of pi, round off the remainder to the closest even prime number ... give up and a..

I am finding it difficult to post when asleep, but far too easy to post when drunk!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Indeed. There are "XXX" letters at the window, you are pointing somewhere inside the store using hotpants,  but the guys do nothing but keep their dance.

the letters only advertise the erotic art on the third floor, it isnt any sort of promise of a sex show.