How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Rain ... and lovely sludge around the edge of the wheelbarrow too. Extra nice touches. Very atmospheric. Loving it!

34 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Ooooooh. Boy did you nail the color and lighting on this. Did you Photoshop the rain or was that particle? And whoever mentioned the gunk on the wheelbarrow was right, that's a fabulous touch, either by you or the designer.

Thanks both! I'm finally getting the hang of EEP, I think. But boy, have some of the old Windlights translated differently into it, at least using BD.

The rain is a large animated add-on that I ripped from a commercial backdrop (which is actually how I most often use backdrops: I buy mod ones that I can tear apart for bits and pieces). I've used it once before in a shot ("Bastard Rain"). It's not bad.

As for the wheelbarrow, I can only give myself credit for choosing a grungy one when I went shopping for it. I had in mind for this pic a line from a 17th-century translation of the Georgics that describes the effect of rain on fields: "When Earth with Slime and Mud is cover'd o're . . ."

Which pretty much describes my actual feelings about RL gardening after a rainfall. Ew. Ew. Ew.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eva Knoller said:

Well I have post processed the hell out of this, because it is fun and I am not lazy! 😛   @BelindaN @Saskia Rieko   We had a stroll and chat at missing melody this morning.  Fun times ladies!

I wanted to reply with a laugh emoji but figured it would be taken as sarcastic. You made me laugh, although I think you got the wording a bit wrong from Cristiano's "processed to high hell" 😄

I also really liked the photo! So you got a ♥ on it and a chuckle over your words.

• Like 7

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

I wanted to reply with a laugh emoji but figured it would be taken as sarcastic. You made me laugh, although I think you got the wording a bit wrong from Cristiano's "processed to high hell" 😄

I also really liked the photo! So you got a ♥ on it and a chuckle over your words.

Ack! I knew it was something to do with hell. 😉   Thank you Seicher!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Woe is me.

All this effort into the avatar ...

2050304613_lookingback_008.thumb.jpg.c0ec15d772e31bf8e13494365b45055e.jpg

... to remain a member of the "Failed Conall de Cuir" - lookalikes ...

*whimper* it's not fair... it's not .. 

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 20
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Now you guys have got me post processing just for the hell of it :D

Does that mean I'm "post processing the hell INTO it" then? :D

Did you find The Slaughterhouse yet ? ;)

ETA : I guess Jason, Leatherface, Pinhead and Freddy party there .. :|

Edited by TDD123
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, InventedSuicide said:

Finally found a cute little romper that I’ve been searching for for ages!! And it was affordable. Im a very happy girl. :D

735C8CE1-E5B9-40A9-B88B-D5CAD6720EC1.jpeg

Yup, I've got that one in real life too (joke - but I blooming well wish I had, because it is GORGEOUS!).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Seems like @TDD123 is getting more and more human, while I am going the other way! Coincidence? muaaahhaahaa...

Not really .. I just cannot decide what (unit) to wear yet after a shopping spree .. you know what that's like .. :P 

1514051705_lookingback_011.thumb.jpg.552c3edb6748f716480776c5fc1b3bfe.jpg

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4