How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Also @Conall DeCuir you should give classes to guys on how to look muscularly-hunky without looking like cartoon balloon figures. Along with proper arm/neck/head size proportions. Guys probably wouldn't admit that they don't have a clue about sliders, but if the ones who needed the info would take the classes you'd make a fortune.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Sure. Through away all individual effort and personality and let's all be Conalls.  And what if we never set that 'standard' ? :|

It only shows y'all go very high visual gratification demands only possbly satisfied with looks by pros.

The guy's unique and good at it. At least just let's give him that credit for now.

And stop drooling !

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

It only shows y'all go very high visual gratification demands only possbly satisfied with looks by pros.

I'm going to assume that "y'all" means women in this instance? 

That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Sure. Through away all individual effort and personality and let's all be Conalls.  And what if we never set that 'standard' ? :|

The guy's unique and good at it. At least just let's give him that credit for now.

And stop drooling !

Nope... I didn't mean throw away individuality. There are a TON of guy avatars out there who are trying to get the muscle-y look that Conall gets, and they fail. He knows how to do it. ETA: I've seen it done badly way more than well. I'm all in favor of the pencil-necked geeky avatars and everything in between, too.

Sheez. It was a compliment.

And nope, won't stop drooling. Although, honestly? I'm probably more likely to drift towards the geeky myself, but a girl can look.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm going to assume that "y'all" means women in this instance?

OK .. admit you're not drooling mentally over Conall's picture like Seicher obviously is then .. :P

ETA : I'M NOT INSECURE !! 🤬

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Also @Conall DeCuir you should give classes to guys on how to look muscularly-hunky without looking like cartoon balloon figures. Along with proper arm/neck/head size proportions. Guys probably wouldn't admit that they don't have a clue about sliders, but if the ones who needed the info would take the classes you'd make a fortune.

Thank you anyway for your compliment and i actually thought a longer time ago about opening a group for men with the title "Make her chase YOU!" 🥰 . Btw, using sliders well is something both gender lack at times, probably to the same percentage.

Edited by Conall DeCuir
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Just now, Conall DeCuir said:

Thank you anyway for your compliment and i actually thought a longer time ago about opening group for men with the title "Make her chase YOU!". Btw, using sliders well is something both gender lack, probably to the same percentage.

Thank you for seeing it as the compliment it was meant to be! And yes, women can muck up sliders, too. Arm length is a problem. I am not including the really, really cartoony butts and boobs because I assume that is a choice not a mistake. There are more women avatars on the grid though, or so it seems, and I tend to see way more well-put together women than men. Maybe it is where I hang out, but I see a lot of guys who are stuck in 2009 with bad proportions. :)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@TDD123 I don't understand why you are so... upset (?) over my comments. I paid Conall a compliment. I made a sideways joke about him looking hot, because he does, and one doesn't pose in a wet t-shirt in a seductive pose... of either sex... if they aren't trying to look hot. So... ?

Yeesh. I don't understand this thread sometimes...

ETA: YOU make comments similar to mine ALL the time about female avatars. I don't see the difference.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Eff it. I'd go back and wipe out those innocent, supposedly nice remarks if I could, but they've now been quoted too much.

WTF.

ETA: My new stance, "Yes. All avatars are created equally well. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Everyone is equally gifted at avatar creation. Every avatar is a special gem."

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

@TDD123 I don't understand why you are so... upset (?)

Hmm.. in all seriousness .. maybe you should not read too seriously into my words. My unsettlement with you complimenting Conall has actually no significance.

Sorry .. 🤨

1 minute ago, TDD123 said:

Hmm.. in all seriousness .. maybe you should not read too seriously into my words. My unsettlement with you complimenting Conall has actually no significance.

Sorry .. 🤨

ONE comment I can get as kidding. But to keep it up in several comments? Yeah... no.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

OK .. admit you're not drooling mentally over Conall's picture like Seicher obviously is then .. :P

ETA : I'M NOT INSECURE !! 🤬

Drooling? No, not in the slightest. It's a great photo and his avatar looks great, but he's not my type. He obviously spends a lot of time and effort on both his look, and his photography, and it shows, and he deserves to be complimented for that. 

And yes, he could give a lot of men some lessons. That's not an insult to anyone. I had help, I still get help. I ask my friends to give me a hand sometimes when I'm trying to tweak a shape, or for opinions when I'm trying on different demo skins. He clearly understands shapes and proportions and mesh and shopping. Those are wonderful talents and should be shared.

• Like 12

Well it looks like there was quite the convo going on! Aherm.. well I have nothing much else to offer except that I love love love Amara Beauty skins.. she has three free skins, yes, completely free--no group needed, etc.. at the mainstore. One for Catwa, one for Lelutka Evolution, and one for Genus. Below is the Lelutka Evolution.. they are complete fat packs and as usual I chose the palest tone, added my blush and freckles and my eyes I just made and voila! lovely, don't you think?

Just for reference I took this on CLW in Firestorm on medium resolution. 

Hair is by truth and top and bra are from tee*fy

991870967_freeamaraskinforforums.thumb.png.6686aab22b0ee7c5adfa05c83d90400f.png

Edited by Tess Falworth
  • Like 37