Snapshot_001.thumb.png.f11163531505227cee13e11834e8e273.png

Hair
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Madoka hair Removed the accessories and some of the hair strands

Outfit
::: B@R ::: Mesh Bonnnet - Freebie
Ribbbon collar (black & white) From the Mikunch Gothic-Lolita (Juliette) black
[SB] Elegant Goth Necklace (Onyx)
Violent Seduction - Comtesse - Black
Sweet Thing. Polarity Stockings & Garters: Maitreya (Skinny)
* EXiA * Dryad Lolita Heel Black

Oooh, I love the dress!

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Done with the pink! Back in black and postprocessed to high hell :P

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I viewed your picture, because this caption made me laugh out loud. 😄

And I like you in pink and black and probably both at once.

ETA: And I don't think you post-processed that to high hell. Not even close.

And, I feel like I have to disclaimer all over the place because... well, because... but I don't dislike Photoshopped images. I don't think "raw" are better. They are two different things. Both can be done well, superbly even, and both can be done not so much that.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Me too, for the most part. 99% of mine don't have any post-production. For a variety of reasons. I'd like to say that it is because I'm strictly a purist, but it is more like I stink at Photoshop. I'm slowly learning PS, but I hope I don't get to the point where the images are PS to high hell. But yeah, I definitely enjoy the "raw screenshot" groups in Flickr the most. ETA: And with Black Dragon viewer I feel I have even less of a need for PS.

99% of my pics have no post production other than cropping because I'm too lazy to bother.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Amanda Dallin said:

99% of my pics have no post production other than cropping because I'm too lazy to bother.

Same. 😄

ETA: I don't even crop in another program. I do it with the viewer. :)

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, melanatedaquarian said:

hey everyone, new here and figured I'd give this a shot. Here are a quick snapshots of my avi today. If anyone is a photographer and willing to work with a newbie, I'd like to get some better shots. 

Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg

I think there is way too much to cover in person-to-person training. Jump over to YouTube and search on "Second Life" tutorial photography. Get the basics down then watch for an image here that impresses you or raises your curiosity. Then ask them how they did it.

You should probably consider how you want to do your images. I mean from the viewer only or get into post-production enhancement... meaning Photoshop, GIMP, or Paint.net.

There are somethings you can only do in post-production. For instance... a transparent me as a ghosty type.

The butterflies are't afraid

But, knowing how to use the viewer and which viewer to use will give you great images too. I like this one, which was mostly made with Windlight and I think Firestorm viewer. Memory 😕 

Strutting my new mini

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Oooooh intriguing. Bench ballooning with TDD123, this is the best way to travel, for me anyway. Looking at all the new plots of land being built on the Bellisaria sim, and also veered to other areas.

Ice patches in the sea. What are those? We go in closer. 

Some kind of hunt?  A game?  

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonia/198/51/21

game 1.jpg

game 2.jpg

ballooning bench.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2020 at 6:45 PM, Rhun DeCuir said:

Someone has made a Moonbase Alpha building kit... I couldn't resist.  I have a new toy!!!

05062020_012.thumb.jpg.3ad88163b6e42029ef2e7c1c08b9e502.jpg05062020_007.thumb.jpg.8b0c8032dab72164ebd2a572ae87550d.jpg

My brother out here in real life really loves this - he's not very much into Second Life, but can see why I am hooked sometimes !!

• Like 3