How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

33 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

My brother out here in real life really loves this - he's not very much into Second Life, but can see why I am hooked sometimes !!

35 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

My brother out here in real life really loves this - he's not very much into Second Life, but can see why I am hooked sometimes !!

and he's left to do the dishes!

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Made a new little friend

One With Nature

Its a funny thing, but when I showed my brother this photograph, because the budgerigar looks exactly like his caged pet, Charley Green, it was not the budgerigar that he saw first!

But yes, my girl, you do have a very shapely derriere also. And this is a very nice picture, that I hope you will not mind me using as my screensaver for this week. I love it so much.

screen.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Tess Falworth said:

Well it looks like there was quite the convo going on! Aherm.. well I have nothing much else to offer except that I love love love Amara Beauty skins.. she has three free skins, yes, completely free--no group needed, etc.. at the mainstore. One for Catwa, one for Lelutka Evolution, and one for Genus. Below is the Lelutka Evolution.. they are complete fat packs and as usual I chose the palest tone, added my blush and freckles and my eyes I just made and voila! lovely, don't you think?

Just for reference I took this on CLW in Firestorm on medium resolution. 

Hair is by truth and top and bra are from tee*fy

991870967_freeamaraskinforforums.thumb.png.6686aab22b0ee7c5adfa05c83d90400f.png

In real as well as Second Life, I don't think bras tend to get the credit they deserve.  This one is especially nice. Full coverage but very pretty and feminine with the lace too.  And I love your avatar's eyes - gives you a very interesting look.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Snapshot_082.jpg

I tend to favour light and fluffy flowers and rainbows, but there is a MASSIVE part of me that absolutely loves the gothic too and this is darkly adorable. The hair colour choice is absolutely perfect, and just look at those tremendous boots! Loving it, Sunny! Loving it ALL :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Tonight was the Electro-Swing dance at Silhouettes so it was flapper night.

610053.png

610052.png

610051.png

A serene green background, and a startling red dress, an absolute winning combination, very effective, with the shadows, I can almost see you actually moving/ dancing, and can certainly feel the joy. :) 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I love the rain when the clouds are the colour of sulphur, and the sun momentarily breaks through.

Georgic-3-Blank.thumb.png.2f7afafc9b1cbdfa0195405967377ae5.png

Rain ... and lovely sludge around the edge of the wheelbarrow too. Extra nice touches. Very atmospheric. Loving it! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Done with the pink! Back in black and postprocessed to high hell :P

Laundry Day

OK, well ... I am a "wash and go" kind of girl, too lazy (and lazy) to bother with post-production. Having said that, your photo does not look processed, it captures quite an atmosphere there, and heat; the place looks warm, the neon inviting, and your avatar looks like she is carefully considering where she is going next. Post capture processing is not something I am against, but when it LOOKS like it has been processed to death, then I just lose interest.

Your photo is very captivating. The more I look at it, the more detail I see too.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

In real as well as Second Life, I don't think bras tend to get the credit they deserve.  This one is especially nice. Full coverage but very pretty and feminine with the lace too.  And I love your avatar's eyes - gives you a very interesting look.

You are correct, Marigold, bras do need more credit.. :DAnd thank you! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

99% of my pics have no post production other than cropping because I'm too lazy to bother.

This for me.  Sometimes I'll click the button that does some auto adjusting of brightness and/or contrast, or add an softening edge.  Not only am I too lazy to bother messing with pictures more than that, but also I just am not interested enough in that aspect of photography to even learn how to do it.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Snapshot_082.jpg

Fabulous, fabulous styling here. I also have a soft spot for Loligoth and never pull it off this well.

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I love the rain when the clouds are the colour of sulphur, and the sun momentarily breaks through.

Georgic-3-Blank.thumb.png.2f7afafc9b1cbdfa0195405967377ae5.png

Ooooooh. Boy did you nail the color and lighting on this. Did you Photoshop the rain or was that particle? And whoever mentioned the gunk on the wheelbarrow was right, that's a fabulous touch, either by you or the designer.

8 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

There are somethings you can only do in post-production. For instance... a transparent me as a ghosty type.

The butterflies are't afraid

I had not thought of the being a ghost effect. I have some old photos that I did inworld using a ghost avatar, that came out "ok." But only ok. They were inspired by a song and just never quite hit right. I may have to add this in as one of my next PShop projects.

7 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

49868749253_f0b8f9373c_b.jpg

Just... wow. And adding in the light stand in the foreground really adds to this. I actually took a piece of paper to the monitor (I'm that much of a nerd) and "cropped" that foreground out and the photo was just not as good.

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Oooooh intriguing. Bench ballooning with TDD123, this is the best way to travel, for me anyway. Looking at all the new plots of land being built on the Bellisaria sim, and also veered to other areas.

Ice patches in the sea. What are those? We go in closer. 

Some kind of hunt?  A game?  

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonia/198/51/21

game 1.jpg

Very intriguing. If I can ever get my avatar out of Fantasy Faire (or heck, right now out of Queensgarden region) I'll need things to do.

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

We were exploring the new Linden Home sims and encountered the very lovely Adora Mole, busy with a chainsaw! 

Adora Mole 1.jpg

This was my morning coffee spit take of the day! The moles do have a sense of humor. This is adorable. Too bad they are such a relatively rare sighting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Its a funny thing, but when I showed my brother this photograph, because the budgerigar looks exactly like his caged pet, Charley Green, it was not the budgerigar that he saw first!

But yes, my girl, you do have a very shapely derriere also. And this is a very nice picture, that I hope you will not mind me using as my screensaver for this week. I love it so much.

screen.jpg

Lol don't mind at all! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1