Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

"'tis a new type of photography, sir. Only thruppence for a quarter plate, or a shillin' for two."

"Just the one will suffice."

"Right you are, sir. Now hold still, please."

49876105996_269b72ebdc_h.jpg

• Like 37

Posted (edited)

Misposted. Please remove. Thank you.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

"'tis a new type of photography, sir. Only thruppence for a quarter plate, or a shillin' for two."

"Just the one will suffice."

"Right you are, sir. Now hold still, please."

49876105996_269b72ebdc_h.jpg

This reminded me of the first incarnations of the Steam hunt. I always looked forward to the GB stop on the hunt. 

• Like 9

new hair... I usually go for the black and white packs, but decided I needed this shade of red. But, I also got the grayscale pack. Old habits die hard, lol

Snapshot_2425.png

• Like 32

Posted (edited)

My appearance has not changed for years.  I wouldn't win any beauty contest.

Burper Tilling jpj.jpg

Burper Tilling 2 jpj.jpg

Edited by Burper Tilling
  • Like 16
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, Rhun DeCuir said:

My last day at Faire.  I'm already sad.

05092020_015.thumb.jpg.36f565f6ce9ba5b709c6a99c3386683d.jpg

Not saying your not allowed to or anything, why is your head and hands a different color than the rest of your body?

Other wise really cool look!

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, DarkUnicorN said:

my present me!!!

like an old movie.jpg

Screenshot_18.png

Dark... really beautiful picture 🙂

14 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I turn away for half a day and another bushfire runs rampant. Well.

If only this thread stayed images only without all the chat it would stifle most of the tensions. And yeah I'm as guilty.

No need for any flouncing off. Just post your pics and enjoy the view. It's not rocket science.

If we can't rub along on the picture thread, what hope is there??

All it does is fire up emotions and grudge banks. Enough, please?

Hey guys... I got super busy in RL, and Taya was asking me if I had quit the forum...? What? I said... why would I? I was 15 pgs  behind and just spent the last hour getting caught up. Ahem... woe, that was intense reading. Into my third year posting into this forum and in just a weeks time it all seems to be going to 💩 . Anyway, I think Belinda is correct. Let’s get back to posting your photos, and appreciating the efforts of others. I think the tons of chit chat is spammy, and outright full on public arguments is simply disrespectful to all of us who have contributed thousands of photographs with kindness and generosity of spirit.

My suggestion 

1- post photos of your avatar! 

2- take disagreements private to the forum email- please don’t argue in a public! That’s trailer trash stuff (sorry trailer non-trashy ppl)

3- the spirit here was always a community that is supportive, caring and friendly. Remember the whole “do unto others” bit?

4- please don’t spam the thread with off topic Conversations or nonsensical comments. I counted one contributor here who posted 11 of the 25 posts... that’s seriously spamming and they were all were reposts?!? Really 😡 (you know who you are)

5- To the newbies here... go back to any page from 1-1,000 and just scroll through a few pages to get a feeling for what the thread was like. Then post/play like that.

this thread has been going strong for 3 years and starting year 4 in May2020... a shame to let it die. Like Eva said, mods have threatened to close the thread once before.

XO ~ Sara 😘 

Please be kind, and rewind

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, CarolinaSchoen said:

I won the race 😋

49875664301_4fd4f2bf6b_k.jpg

Survivor by Carolina Schön, on Flickr

That is just excellent - your facial expression is sublime, and your fisty friend looks properly jealous - her mouth says it all!  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_010.png

Absolutely gorgeous colour combinations there, my favourites with my real life hair colour in fact, and you look especially appropriate for a lock-down slightly cooler Sunday afternoon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, I was on our photo platform, and was checking out angles and windlights, before I took a pic.  I kind of liked this and took a pic.  turned out the first pic was the best, even if it was an accident. lol

Day130

• Like 29

Posted (edited)

Oooooh intriguing.

I have just logged in to go clothes shopping - I really must change as I have been wearing this (albeit lovely) outfit for more than a week now. But something has caught my eye - from another forum thread; something about bots in a circular formation! 

This one is quite lovely, with his ratty on his shoulder, but I have no clue as to the purpose of the bots. I don't care really. I just like taking meaningless photographs.

bot 1.jpg

bots 2.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 17