Nostoll

2 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Shiny today

49852106263_01152eff0f_h.jpg

Great photo Stephanie! 

2 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

cdc307

cdc306

Conall... O.M.G!!! (seriously, me passing out)

2 hours ago, Gluehwuermchen Tornado said:

♠ #52.png

lovely headshot 😉

5 hours ago, KaiaWang said:

Previous picture was actually cheating, that was last year :(

This is the 2020-version fresh off the press:

maythefourth_2020.thumb.jpg.ba2c2e1f5f90a30d2c17c3fb31a186bc.jpg

Kaia, nice to see you back posting here again

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

This is the problem with all the multiple rigged hairs what I have tried from different stores on Akeruka head. The rigged hairs sit too low and too much forward on the head. The result is that the top part of the ears get covered. So for perfect fit Akeruka head would need hairs specifically rigged for it. Anyway, short unrigged hairs work well and can be adjusted for perfect fit. But long hairs need to be rigged ones. :ph34r: So far I have not found any hair store which would state: "These hairs are rigged for Akeruka heads"🤷‍♀️

Catwa has an ear-position hud, which brings your ears out to various angles. It works with (I presume) any head, not just Catwa. I haven't tried it on AK heads but it does work on Genus and Dream. It's hidden away somewhere in the back of the store and it's not cheap, but it's definitely been worth it for me.

(You may have to wait until the free-head-feeding-frenzy is over though).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

My alt managed to snag the free Catwa head. His eyes needs further tweaking.

boneheaded_001.png

Mine looks super similar to this & I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. He has very strange distorted looking eyes... I’ve never tried playing around with a male avatar before though so who knows. *shrug*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

I managed to get into one of the Catwa sims for the free head, spent a while tweaking it, discovered she was blonde, and this is the result. I'll see how long I can live with it :D It's very disconcerting to not see a redhead 😄

I know how you feel.. My partner talked me into black hair recently but I'm already going back to red.  I've been a red head in SL since I first logged in Nov. 2006.  I feel strange with any other hair color.  I feel more comfortable changing in RL than SL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

Mine looks super similar to this & I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. He has very strange distorted looking eyes... I’ve never tried playing around with a male avatar before though so who knows. *shrug*

It appears the rigging for Outer Eye Corner is disabled.  That head does have a severe downturned doe eye look.  I tried increasing and decreasing the Eye Opening, Eye Bags, and Puffy eyelids. I dialed the Upper eyelid fold to zero and cranked the Inner Eye Corner all the way up. 

43 minutes ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Get a Demo Face from Stray Dog or Not Found and wear the shape in the package. That might help to find a start.

I'll give it a try on the next log in. Thanks.

Edited by Gregorian Chant

57 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

It appears the rigging for Outer Eye Corner is disabled.  That head does have a severe downturned doe eye look.  I tried increasing and decreasing the Eye Opening, Eye Bags, and Puffy eyelids. I dialed the Upper eyelid fold to zero and cranked the Inner Eye Corner all the way up. 

I'll give it a try on the next log in. Thanks.

I managed to get the new head late last night and I'm running into the same problem, and I am wondering if this head is made for certain specific skins only, because ALL my skins are having the same problem. The skin around the inner eye looks like its dragged down the side of the nose, and adjusting the inner eye corner slider doesn't stop it.

The first pic here is Catwa Margeaux head, the second is Freya:

margeaux_001.jpg.94910dab6cc65dd8f6531fb683cc919e.jpg

freya_001.jpg.4051114bf5d453acef23a1f92f3bfc49.jpg

This is with a Flamboyant Sweets skin; of all the skins I own, this is the one that shows the effect the least, but it is still noticeable.

Did not notice the outer eye corner slider wasn't working at all until you mentioned it today, but you're right, it has no effect. (Ignore the skew-eyed effect on Margeaux - it seems like the eye spacing on these two heads is different too and I was wearing the Freya eyes with it).

I think I can make a fix for the skin-dragging effect. I will have a go at that when I've finished work.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1