How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Marianne shows squariest jaw in the universe.

Sorry , but just 'No.'.Colour me unimpressed even if it's a freebie. Is this like out of the box ? The beard is totally out of proportion, btw. No offense. :|

ETA : I hope people will find it very easy to adjust.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Sorry , but just 'No.'.Colour me unimpressed even if it's a freebie. Is this like out of the box ? The beard is totally out of proportion, btw. No offense. :|

ETA : I hope people will find it very easy to adjust.

It is not very easy to adjust, it fits a woman better. The beard is as it is and is rigged so it can't be adjusted. I have 7 full priced Bento heads among my avatars, this was just a fun and not very serious experiment without using more money. Your opinion is noted.

• Like 5

Well since you are all laughing about me and nobody wants me, I just married myself today. At least the priest seemed to have enjoyed himself.

Bellisseria_001_002.thumb.jpg.b2f406cb21a58c25108c2126c7887bd8.jpg

15:21] NOMAD // Wed-O-Matic // White:

Welcome to the Wed-O-Matic! When both of you are ready, please touch a heart-shaped button each to begin this service.

[TDD123 Resident has touched
TDD123 Resident has touched

Resident in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together.
Do you TDD123 Resident, take TDD123 Resident to be your wedded partner, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live? Please say Yes in local chat.

[15:21] iTo9 (tdd123): Yes

Do you TDD123 Resident, take TDD123 Resident to be your wedded partner, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live? Please say Yes in local chat.

Please exchange these rings. You are now wedded by this Wed-O-Matic! Congratulations!!! And please, do come again!

[15:21] [Second Life: NOMAD // Wed-O-Matic // White owned by secondlife:///app/agent/bdbda6f5-9a99-4d9f-9cfb-e004c1c077f7/about gave you 'NOMAD // Wedding Ring'  ( Campwich Forest (144,131,29) ).]

Bellisseria_001_003.thumb.jpg.4dfd995b0e09f8cb6c96fb3e37379d68.jpg

I hope I don't have too many headaches during my honeymoon. That's gonna be a lot of dramatic fights .. :|

I wanna divorce me already. :|

There's no cake. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 25

1 minute ago, TDD123 said:

Well since you are all laughing about me and nobody wants me, I just married myself today. At least the priest seemed to have enjoyed himself.

Bellisseria_001_002.thumb.jpg.b2f406cb21a58c25108c2126c7887bd8.jpg

15:21] NOMAD // Wed-O-Matic // White:

Welcome to the Wed-O-Matic! When both of you are ready, please touch a heart-shaped button each to begin this service.

[TDD123 Resident has touched
TDD123 Resident has touched

Resident in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together.

Please exchange these rings. You are now wedded by this Wed-O-Matic! Congratulations!!! And please, do come again!

[15:21] [Second Life: NOMAD // Wed-O-Matic // White owned by secondlife:///app/agent/bdbda6f5-9a99-4d9f-9cfb-e004c1c077f7/about gave you 'NOMAD // Wedding Ring'  ( Campwich Forest (144,131,29) ).]

Bellisseria_001_003.thumb.jpg.4dfd995b0e09f8cb6c96fb3e37379d68.jpg

I hope I don't have too many headaches during my honeymoon. That's gonna be a lot of dramatic fights .. :|

I wanna divorce me already. :|

There's no cake. 

Too much to say.

Did you propose to any of us in your harem, eh, eh???

Seriously ... I am going to get thrown out of my real life flat, you always make me laugh so loudly in my real life, and this post of yours has done it again.

But even more seriously, what's with the "no cake"? That's a deal breaker for me.

"... dramatic fights ..." is that a euphemism for " ... repetitive strain injury"?

• Haha 6

This is how my avatar currently looks. I used to use Slink until I found Tonic. Fell in love with the body instantly and the Catwa head gives the perfect look for me that I have been looking for since I joined over 2 years ago. I must say it is very me. 

I use Pink Fuel's Doll V2 skin with the dehance version. Izzie's body veins and their face freckles and blemishes. I also have the Subtle body moles just to finish the look of. 

For those of you that like the car. It's called QTO and I only drive it at the weekends. 

Snapshot_002 (1).jpg

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Did you propose to any of us in your harem, eh, eh???

"Should anyone object, let them speak now or silence forever."

I counted the tumbleweeds passing by with interludes of quiet. There were 36 of them..

Nice sunsets here though .. :|

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

"... dramatic fights ..." is that a euphemism for " ... repetitive strain injury"?

/me pleads the 5th.

ETA : And no, not while I have a headache. What else you think the fights are about ? :P

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

Whatever happened to "Till death do us part"?

Why thank you. What a macabre kind of question to ask.

ETA : I mean I do want that divorce  no matter what .. :|

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 4

So, after I got the gift head from Catwa, I decided to play around with it as I loved how unique it looked. Definitely fun to play with and I rather liked the pretty redhead I turned into :) 

I tested a few skins but the Deetalez skins seem to work pretty well, as well as Glam Affair. I ended up going with Deetalez though in this image, as well as hair by Doux and some eyes by me .. and of course.. freckles!

816952685_Freyashapecloserforforums.thumb.png.9df55ce0489ff6a1768268831a6d9e7d.png

Edited by Tess Falworth
space
  • Like 31

10 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Apparently not everything...

You do noitce every little detail , huh ? :D

I mean I was just wondering "what's that little ghost doing there in a white sheet with hearts ? "

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6