How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

when no need in filter

Snapshot_002.png

I'm considering painting my back bedroom, in a colour called vanilla sundae, and somewhere in this delightful picture, is exactly that colour. This is truly beautiful, Panteleeva. A palette that is a feast for my tired old eyes, soothing to my weary soul. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Last night, I decided it might be nice to introduce @Madelaine McMasters to my friend Skal, before he took me out dancing.

Involved conversations about acetylene torches, motorized farm implements, and wood-burning furnaces: 1
Scylla dancing: 0

Skal-and-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.e6ec38847f5f9645fab1512898275d3d.png

Is that a (squints) chicken on the trunk to the right of the picture? Why the chicken? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On March 10, 2020 at 6:38 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Me today

20200310_003.thumb.jpg.4982a91b31857d24dbb68f169f819305.jpg

All of my photos have the same feel.  I need to start playing around more 😕

A lot of us have a particular style that gives all our pictures a similar feel, no need to change that. Now about the playing around more.. Hmmmm.

• Haha 5

So today I bought the newest Lelutka Evolution head Lake (I blame @Rhonda Huntress but not really 😆). I love it! It's the first time in a long time I've felt happy (happier) with my avatar. But once I wore the default eye colour I fell in love with the pale eyes instead of my usual brown and I still can't decide so...

Rae_BD_Mar_13_B.thumb.png.09b1bbcb822d1681f053edf4cb0dd5bd.png

Rae_BD_Mar_13_P.thumb.png.3d6eb7974ba3adbbfb2c962b7ae4b2dc.png

• Like 31

Site for next photo found: ✔️

Poses created: ✔️

2 Female models ready (clothes, hair, makeup, nails, shoes..who knows what else): ✔️

1 Stray cat: ✔️

1 Male model...clothes...nothing else..can even be barefooted and bald ⁉️

One person's challenge is another's adventure...right? :D

..and so is my avatar today...

• Like 21

I don't want to make a new thread and I'm sure you lovely ladies know this, can you recommend me any stores with full body tattoo's?

Also I think I need a guide for how BOM works. Ugh, being a dinkie is so much easier but I missed the shopping xD

10 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

I don't want to make a new thread and I'm sure you lovely ladies know this, can you recommend me any stores with full body tattoo's?

Also I think I need a guide for how BOM works. Ugh, being a dinkie is so much easier but I missed the shopping xD

Taox or Vegas tattoo maybe?

When it comes to BoM it is as simple as swapping to the right alpha, use the BoM button/relay for your body/head and wear a skin or the tattoo layer. It is really simple.

Edited by dollGirly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, dollGirly said:

Have you tried shopping? *giggles*

I may have possibly mastered that one ;)

4 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

At least you're building places to rest in :)

"Building" is not so much what I do.  I buy houses, put them up, and buy things to furnish them.  I am an exceptionally accomplished consumer.

Although for this house I did build a modification to add a bathroom.  The door was the tricky part, because historically in SL, I toil neither do I spin :P  But a door was required, and I haven't mastered the whole slicing or path cutting thingie needed for a swinging door, so I tracked down a sliding door script in the wiki, copy/pasted it into a script in my inventory, dropped it in my door prim, and voila!

I was insanely proud of that.  It's the little things :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
On 3/12/2020 at 9:34 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Last night, I decided it might be nice to introduce @Madelaine McMasters to my friend Skal, before he took me out dancing.

Involved conversations about acetylene torches, motorized farm implements, and wood-burning furnaces: 1
Scylla dancing: 0

Skal-and-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.e6ec38847f5f9645fab1512898275d3d.png

Well at least you got the version that doesn't have the pitchfork? Those really mess with dance animations, had you made it that far. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1