How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

when no need in filter

Snapshot_002.png

I'm considering painting my back bedroom, in a colour called vanilla sundae, and somewhere in this delightful picture, is exactly that colour. This is truly beautiful, Panteleeva. A palette that is a feast for my tired old eyes, soothing to my weary soul. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Last night, I decided it might be nice to introduce @Madelaine McMasters to my friend Skal, before he took me out dancing.

Involved conversations about acetylene torches, motorized farm implements, and wood-burning furnaces: 1
Scylla dancing: 0

Skal-and-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.e6ec38847f5f9645fab1512898275d3d.png

Is that a (squints) chicken on the trunk to the right of the picture? Why the chicken? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On March 10, 2020 at 6:38 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Me today

20200310_003.thumb.jpg.4982a91b31857d24dbb68f169f819305.jpg

All of my photos have the same feel.  I need to start playing around more 😕

A lot of us have a particular style that gives all our pictures a similar feel, no need to change that. Now about the playing around more.. Hmmmm.

• Haha 5

Site for next photo found: ✔️

Poses created: ✔️

2 Female models ready (clothes, hair, makeup, nails, shoes..who knows what else): ✔️

1 Stray cat: ✔️

1 Male model...clothes...nothing else..can even be barefooted and bald ⁉️

One person's challenge is another's adventure...right? :D

..and so is my avatar today...

• Like 21

I don't want to make a new thread and I'm sure you lovely ladies know this, can you recommend me any stores with full body tattoo's?

Also I think I need a guide for how BOM works. Ugh, being a dinkie is so much easier but I missed the shopping xD

10 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

I don't want to make a new thread and I'm sure you lovely ladies know this, can you recommend me any stores with full body tattoo's?

Also I think I need a guide for how BOM works. Ugh, being a dinkie is so much easier but I missed the shopping xD

Taox or Vegas tattoo maybe?

When it comes to BoM it is as simple as swapping to the right alpha, use the BoM button/relay for your body/head and wear a skin or the tattoo layer. It is really simple.

Edited by dollGirly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, dollGirly said:

Have you tried shopping? *giggles*

I may have possibly mastered that one ;)

4 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

At least you're building places to rest in :)

"Building" is not so much what I do.  I buy houses, put them up, and buy things to furnish them.  I am an exceptionally accomplished consumer.

Although for this house I did build a modification to add a bathroom.  The door was the tricky part, because historically in SL, I toil neither do I spin :P  But a door was required, and I haven't mastered the whole slicing or path cutting thingie needed for a swinging door, so I tracked down a sliding door script in the wiki, copy/pasted it into a script in my inventory, dropped it in my door prim, and voila!

I was insanely proud of that.  It's the little things :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 3/12/2020 at 9:34 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Last night, I decided it might be nice to introduce @Madelaine McMasters to my friend Skal, before he took me out dancing.

Involved conversations about acetylene torches, motorized farm implements, and wood-burning furnaces: 1
Scylla dancing: 0

Skal-and-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.e6ec38847f5f9645fab1512898275d3d.png

Well at least you got the version that doesn't have the pitchfork? Those really mess with dance animations, had you made it that far. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Well at least you got the version that doesn't have the pitchfork? Those really mess with dance animations, had you made it that far.

True.

Maddy with a pitchfork would have been one step too far in the direction of "American Gothic."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3