How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

This is what happens when you're offworld for four days and your Zooby Baby has no interaction.  She turns into the Angry Eldritch Horror.

She also stabs through your arm with her cute little ponytails.  Sigh.  I'm going to be paying for this for weeks.

And no, I haven't changed clothes since Friday :P

Angry Eldritch Horror_002.png

Angry Eldritch Horror_001.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 9

When you get likened to your literary hero, you may as well go all out with it. (Yes, I even hid the fingernails on my right hand, to mimic Stephen Maturin's three missing fingernails.)

An infrequent triple-image post from me, with slightly different photo treatment on the full-body shot than on the close-ups. And I was so glad I finally managed to find the perfect sideburns for this look.

49646006462_319f0a6ae8_h.jpg

49645721116_b051563e0e_b.jpg

49645718361_54a791e498_h.jpg

(Not sorry about the tintype borders. I love 'em :P)

• Like 42

So, you know that CATS movie with the creepy CGI? Yeah, that.

49645877931_834133382c_b.jpg

Turns out that my new furry skin actually has a pretty nice human face under the furry head. I've never seen that in a furry skin before. But it makes a great neko. I may need to shrink the ears though...

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

The remarks in this thread made me think how it would be (maybe) be fun to remark on the picture before the one we post.

Well, this looks relaxing.  I've never done that much in SL.  I'll have to think about doing that!  

I just moved in and I'm playing.  I do not know what I want to decorate my house with yet.  (p.s.  I'm trying to make a slip for under the dress but haven't had a chance to really play with texturing it yet.  Though the slip is still way to short...I know that...still working on it.)

most of the time I use sl for relax and there are few sim where everything, from music to landscape, bring me peace.
sadly one of my favorite, for which I've pay 500l for enter in the group, shut down without any notice 😢

the one  showed above is wonderful, thanks to Eva that gives me the name 😘
I saved also the music channel on my mac for listen to it also when I'm away from sl.

I love your avi... is so cute😍 and I think that decorate home is a perfect way for relaxing, I wish to have me too an home on sl for doing it.

foal.jpg

• Like 27

"Keep Calm. It's only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go. ”
:: K :: Sephiroth Coat Homme (MilkTea)
with shirt (white),
L&B * Swear Slacks V4 (black),
L&B * Edge Oxford Dress Shoes (black)
with socks (black),
** RE ** NOX Trinity Necklace 2.0 - Male,
... my Aviator Sunglasses 1 are in the inside pocket

Snapshot  Evard_025xxx 03-11-2020 3072x2304JPEG.jpg

• Like 20

Finally I found nice hat for the summer. As a bonus point it's modifiable, yay! 🙂
With just slight stretching along one axis it can be worn with the hair shown in the picture. No hair poking through the hat. Which is pretty cool. The items are:

• Stealthic's Passion hair (mesh) - Inworld store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rapture/80/140/106
Summer Stroll Hat (mesh) - Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Shimmer-Summer-Stroll-Sunhat/6022563

2020-03-11_sunhat.thumb.jpg.9629cfe18ca3c29e2dd757438d3e99ce.jpg

I noticed that searching for hats in Marketplace is very frustrating thing. Lots of merchants are abusing key words, which is really sad. "Hat" is found in huge number of totally unrelated items! In dresses, shoes, bikinis, pants, etc, etc. 😡 😒

• Like 35
  • Thanks 1