How does your avatar look today ?

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Well at least you got the version that doesn't have the pitchfork? Those really mess with dance animations, had you made it that far.

True.

Maddy with a pitchfork would have been one step too far in the direction of "American Gothic."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:
On 3/12/2020 at 2:34 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Skal-and-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.e6ec38847f5f9645fab1512898275d3d.png

Is that a (squints) chicken on the trunk to the right of the picture? Why the chicken? 

It's the only c**k she can get! (probably the only one she wants too)...yeah, I know sorry.....don't let the door hit me blah blah!

(couldn't resist!)

Edited by Dano Seale
14 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Is that a (squints) chicken on the trunk to the right of the picture? Why the chicken?

That's an excellent question, Marigold! I don't know. It's not a "real" chicken, I think . . . i.e., not animesh or anything. I don't think it's a pet.

I'll ask him when I see him next. Maybe you've outed his strange poultry fetish?

• Like 2

I've been watching, with considerable envy, the wonderful avatars all of you have shown in this thread over the last couple years. You've even motivated me to attempt converting myself to mesh. It's been frustrating, but I think I've finally got it. I don't know what I did, but while switching between my Li'l Devil avatar and my new Maitreya mesh human, I accidentally ended up with this...

I'm afraid to touch anything, fearing I'll lose whatever it is I have done. Maybe this is the penultimate me, and it's time to leave SL forever.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
  • Haha 15

I am working my way through my old outfits starting from 2008. Some I update with my Slink Redux body. This one uses an OLD dress that uses that front & Back panel thing.

Nal-BoM_001.thumb.jpg.2cdda11e37b25349490533371e84fe3f.jpg

The ACI is 117k... I think the old NCORE shoes are the problem. They have those sculpty feet.

The dress is pretty nice for such and old one. It would be so nice if I could get the texture and make a mesh panel.

• Like 21
6 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I am working my way through my old outfits starting from 2008. Some I update with my Slink Redux body. This one uses an OLD dress that uses that front & Back panel thing.

Nal-BoM_001.thumb.jpg.2cdda11e37b25349490533371e84fe3f.jpg

The ACI is 117k... I think the old NCORE shoes are the problem. They have those sculpty feet.

The dress is pretty nice for such and old one. It would be so nice if I could get the texture and make a mesh panel.

Please don't fall back on whatever that tall yellow thing is on the green table, or you'll do yourself a mischief! o.O 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Maybe this is the penultimate me, and it's time to leave SL forever.

Nooooooo…. *many echos*

*more echos*

*A few more echos, quiet, but no less strident*

[EDIT]

@Madelaine McMasters, please don't send any napalm our way, but... I showed my husband the video... "She looks... as if some kid tried building a Carol Channing marionette. I can almost see the strings."

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
for reasons I cannot ignore.
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Nooooooo…. *many echos*

*more echos*

*A few more echos, quiet, but no less strident*

Don't worry. She's  not going anywhere.

(I've hidden her ladybug slippers.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1