How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

25 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

I noticed that searching for hats in Marketplace is very frustrating thing. Lots of merchants are abusing key words, which is really sad. "Hat" is found in huge number of totally unrelated items! In dresses, shoes, bikinis, pants, etc, etc. 😡 😒

Sadly this pretty much sums up the MP for way too many things.  

• Like 8

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

QFT

The MP is soooo frustrating that I rarely ever bother. Do sellers really think I am going to impulse buy their camouflage micro thong when I specifically searched for ballet slippers? Grumble 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Finally I found nice hat for the summer. As a bonus point it's modifiable, yay! 🙂
With just slight stretching along one axis it can be worn with the hair shown in the picture. No hair poking through the hat. Which is pretty cool. The items are:

• Stealthic's Passion hair (mesh) - Inworld store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rapture/80/140/106
Summer Stroll Hat (mesh) - Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Shimmer-Summer-Stroll-Sunhat/6022563

2020-03-11_sunhat.thumb.jpg.9629cfe18ca3c29e2dd757438d3e99ce.jpg

I noticed that searching for hats in Marketplace is very frustrating thing. Lots of merchants are abusing key words, which is really sad. "Hat" is found in huge number of totally unrelated items! In dresses, shoes, bikinis, pants, etc, etc. 😡 😒

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I understand that LL doesn't have the available employee hours to police this. We residents sure don't want to spend all day doing it either. I did hear the suggestion of vastly reducing the length of the keyword field.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

In the mood for jeans ...
A&D Jacket -Remington- v2
(with shirt jeans + shirt white),
L&B Reg.Swear Havoc Jeans v2.0,
A&D Shoes -Stuttgart- Coffee v2
with socks (black),
** RE ** NOX Trinity Necklace 2.0 - Male,
Aviator Sunglasses 1

Snapshot  Evard_005 03-12-2020 3072x2304JPEG.jpg

Edited by 811Lord
  • Like 22

Climbed to the top of the Fourze lighthouse, which is just one sim over from Rockham where my Traditional is located.  There's a rezz zone, so looks like the Don't Panic! may be sailing the Bellisserian seas :)

Put the draw distance out to max.  1.6 FPS.  That was fun :P

Lighthouse_006.edit.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 28