How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Such lovely prose to describe my avatar selfie habit <3.

BTW, I am very proud of the holiday ball pictures. I bought that skybox for an event, and it turned out to be one of the most incredible builds I've seen in SL. I did go a little overboard decorating (a weird illuminati shrine thing involving a gothic angel statue, roses and candles happened in the foyer), and the event went on for 5 hours, but it was worth the effort. There's a bunch pictures from it here:

http://snapzilla.net/Album/4848/Cristiano-Midnight/VVO-Holiday-Ball-2019/1?sort=oldest

It's an impressive build -- it looks like the kind of thing Anxiety does. Who made it? Great pics, too: there are some that you should have posted here.

The party looks fun! And really well attended. WHY DO I NEVER GET INVITED TO THE GOOD PARTIES???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's an impressive build -- it looks like the kind of thing Anxiety does. Who made it? Great pics, too: there are some that you should have posted here.

The party looks fun! And really well attended. WHY DO I NEVER GET INVITED TO THE GOOD PARTIES???

I only posted it on VirtualVerse.one, sent it out to the SLU and VVO groups in world, and posted it on these forums, but I see how you missed it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I was invited but I was busy.  
I’ve been using Cristianos forums for years but never seem able to make the occasional in world events. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

telling a friend to say 'Goodbye old Linden home, Hello Bellisseria' :) I was testing dances, so I was actually wearing pants instead of something flowy, a rarity for me in SL...not that you can see them here....

5bc0e07ec618a51e3392e780702bbd87.jpg

This looks a bit like one of those weirdly formal Renaissance portraits. Very cool! I love your look!

(ETA: Except you should probably be pregnant. And maybe there should be a cow in the background. Or a hidden death's head.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Haha 3

Skye went hunting, and popped over to Gregfield in the dead of night.  It was quiet, but she did find one decent conversation while she was guarding the bridge.

Not quite "Who goes there?"...……..  :)

The answer of course, is...……"2020"...……..

SL04h.png

SL04k.png

• Like 20

11 hours ago, Orwar said:

Someone bought me a new car, so I set up a little parking spot outside of my home and went for a Sunday dri-- Wait, it's-- Tuesday. Well. I went for a drive - and as we all know, to drive you need to wear a flat cap. May have to find a better texture for the parking spot, the concrete one that comes in the default library leaves some to be desired!

Will you take me for a ride? ………………….*coughs* 9_9

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Yes get a room, then post pictures.

There are so many drools and "Oooh La La's" going back and forth between them, they will most likely drown in their own accumulated vinaigrette.. 😐

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year Forum!

The 2019 was hard  for me:emotionally,physically,a lot of stress, weird tries of date,dissapointment.  Whole year of deep loneliness ,that i tried to fill with wrong people. From December i  came through memory time of my ex-partner,somehow after that a lot of things became more clear and i stopped to fill deep darkness inside. I really feel the people whp betrayed me,offended me in 2019 are forever behind.   I sincerely thank you all the forum people for the big support since i appeared in the forum 💗💗

image.png

• Like 14

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

How many of us can we cram into the back seat???

ROAD TRIP EVERYONE!!!!!

There isn't a backseat, I'm afraid! But we could always try and see what happens if more than 2 people try to sit in it.

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Will you take me for a ride? ………………….*coughs* 9_9

Sure could!

• Like 3