How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

That one looks like it has plenty of room for all of us. 😀 NY party on Orwar’s new boat! 🎉 

Haha. I may be down for that.

2 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I know this is probably a stupid question but I took some pics for a friend they are on my pc how do I send them to her sorry its not how is my avi looking because omg she looks bad today help pleas forum friends

There are a few ways. Either sending them over Discord (max 8 MB per file for non-'premium' users, I think), or using a temporary upload site, such as imgBB or Gyazo.

• Like 2

Well .. it's foggy here, so no sights of fireworks to behold.  I'll nourish it with the usual traditional deep fried raisin filled doughnut balls, curse the old year and shake my fist at the new year.

GET OFF MY LAWN !!

oliebollen.jpg.7f3d7dd10ca8a21113ea9b06461d2f27.jpg

Yet ... happy new year everyone.  😉

• Like 7

Today I'm going to be the jelly bean doll on the sims I visit. Usually my complexity is around 40,000. Today? Nearly 300,000! O.o. Don't care! I can see me and the high numbers are because the bead fringe on this outfit is "real" fringe, prim fringe that moves and sways as you walk and dance. I love it. I hope to be dancing my little pixel butt off all through the night. Not sure where but I'm determined! Wine may or may not be involved. :)

MoDs Realm of Madness 123119_2.jpg

MoDs Realm of Madness 123119_3.jpg

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Usually my complexity is around 40,000. Today? Nearly 300,000! O.o. Don't care! I can see me and the high numbers are because the bead fringe on this outfit is "real" fringe, prim fringe that moves and sways as you walk and dance. I love it.

Après moi le déluge, eh, dahling?

Your pixel butt deserves it. Have a lovely evening! (And pics, please.)

7 hours ago, Catrie said:

Saw this dress at Fetish Fair and had to have it, mainly for New Years Eve. lol the cigarette holder I got from @SaintNicholas2019.  Love it!!!

Winter: Day 31

Love the photo, done perfectly with the cigarette and expression. I also love that dress, saw it, almost bought it in one of the colors, didn't and now regret it. :) There's still time...

• Like 5

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

Love the photo, done perfectly with the cigarette and expression. I also love that dress, saw it, almost bought it in one of the colors, didn't and now regret it. :) There's still time...

I love this dress.  I bought one for my Secret Santa person, one for Pyara, one for me and just told another friend to buy it for New Year's. lol

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot_026.thumb.png.9996dd73bdcf3001cb49112250f6ef09.png

I was also given a boat. Waiting around for some scripts to install in it, and changed to my boating hat!

Something I got to say Orwar. After two glasses of wine. I'm damn sure you're getting cuter.

Maybe it's my wine goggles. 9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Something I got to say Orwar. After two glasses of wine. I'm damn sure you're getting cuter.

Maybe it's my wine goggles. 9_9

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

/me raises an eyebrow, and then quietly tops up Belinda's wine glass, and sits back to watch.

... I'm not cute!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5