Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

telling a friend to say 'Goodbye old Linden home, Hello Bellisseria' :) I was testing dances, so I was actually wearing pants instead of something flowy, a rarity for me in SL...not that you can see them here....

5bc0e07ec618a51e3392e780702bbd87.jpg

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^ ย 

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Tamanni said:

My first post hereย ๐Ÿ˜จ

191230_001.thumb.jpg.1470a0b7eb5c307be2d0cd13ba913fe7.jpg

Those are men's boots (Warrior by Adixxion); couldn't find anything tough-and-stompy enough in Belleza fit, and regular women's boots don't come even close to fitting me. The woes of being plus sized in SL are the same as being plus sized in RL...

I have this problem in RLย and live in mens Doc Martens. Not quite as toughย and stompy as those though!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Red Hancroft said:

Sorry quotes wrong person. How do I delete a post?

You cannot delete posts - you can only edit them and only in the first 24 hours.ย  If you really, really want something deleted, you can report you own post and state why you think it should be deleted.ย  Maybe the Mods will and maybe they won't.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You cannot delete posts - you can only edit them and only in the first 24 hours.ย  If you really, really want something deleted, you can report you own post and state why you think it should be deleted.ย  Maybe the Mods will and maybe they won't.

Thank you!! For such an oldie, I'm such a noob ๐Ÿ™„

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snapshot_025.thumb.png.f549fbd9086d4cff23d7d90dac10f9a5.png

ย ย  Someone bought me a new car, so I set up a little parking spot outside of my home and went for a Sunday dri-- Wait, it's-- Tuesday. Well. I went for a drive - and as we all know, to drive you need to wear a flat cap. May have to find a better texture for the parking spot, the concrete one that comes in the default library leaves some to be desired!

  • Like 27
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tamanni said:

My first post hereย ๐Ÿ˜จ

191230_001.thumb.jpg.1470a0b7eb5c307be2d0cd13ba913fe7.jpg

Those are men's boots (Warrior by Adixxion); couldn't find anything tough-and-stompy enough in Belleza fit, and regular women's boots don't come even close to fitting me. The woes of being plus sized in SL are the same as being plus sized in RL...

Welcome! You have a great look there.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot_025.thumb.png.f549fbd9086d4cff23d7d90dac10f9a5.png

ย ย  Someone bought me a new car, so I set up a little parking spot outside of my home and went for a Sunday dri-- Wait, it's-- Tuesday. Well. I went for a drive - and as we all know, to drive you need to wear a flat cap. May have to find a better texture for the parking spot, the concrete one that comes in the default library leaves some to be desired!

How many of us can we cram into the back seat???

ROAD TRIP EVERYONE!!!!!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I love that so many of your pictures visually tell a story. I need to step up my photo game.

Your pics are little vignettes, charming little tranches de vie that do tell a story, but in the context of your lived life in SL. Do what you want with them, obviously, but I enjoy them just as they are. I love pics that capture scattered moments that have no apparent significance until they are captured in a photo. Stuff like waiting for a friend to arrive, for instance. Your recent series in the ballroom I liked very much!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never replied here before and I probably shouldn't because this is actually for a contest but I don't think there are any rules about posting it elsewhere...

this is, more or less, the last way I looked

ย 

i don't think i have this 'artsy second life photos' look down yet

romanscondlife_0c20.png

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You don't?

You could have fooled me. This is really striking and well-composed! More "insufficiently artsy" pics like this, please!

LOL, I just don't usually take pics on second life unless it's funny. I do have other pics of me today, again, for the contest. If it's allowed to post more than one pic here. If not, I'll delete them.


ย 

romanscondlife_0165.png

romanscondlife_0201.png

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...