How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 hours ago, Tamanni said:

My first post here 😨

191230_001.thumb.jpg.1470a0b7eb5c307be2d0cd13ba913fe7.jpg

Those are men's boots (Warrior by Adixxion); couldn't find anything tough-and-stompy enough in Belleza fit, and regular women's boots don't come even close to fitting me. The woes of being plus sized in SL are the same as being plus sized in RL...

I have this problem in RL and live in mens Doc Martens. Not quite as tough and stompy as those though! 🙂

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Red Hancroft said:

Sorry quotes wrong person. How do I delete a post?

You cannot delete posts - you can only edit them and only in the first 24 hours.  If you really, really want something deleted, you can report you own post and state why you think it should be deleted.  Maybe the Mods will and maybe they won't.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You cannot delete posts - you can only edit them and only in the first 24 hours.  If you really, really want something deleted, you can report you own post and state why you think it should be deleted.  Maybe the Mods will and maybe they won't.

Thank you!! For such an oldie, I'm such a noob 🙄

• Like 2

Snapshot_025.thumb.png.f549fbd9086d4cff23d7d90dac10f9a5.png

Someone bought me a new car, so I set up a little parking spot outside of my home and went for a Sunday dri-- Wait, it's-- Tuesday. Well. I went for a drive - and as we all know, to drive you need to wear a flat cap. May have to find a better texture for the parking spot, the concrete one that comes in the default library leaves some to be desired!

• Like 27

14 hours ago, Tamanni said:

My first post here 😨

191230_001.thumb.jpg.1470a0b7eb5c307be2d0cd13ba913fe7.jpg

Those are men's boots (Warrior by Adixxion); couldn't find anything tough-and-stompy enough in Belleza fit, and regular women's boots don't come even close to fitting me. The woes of being plus sized in SL are the same as being plus sized in RL...

Welcome! You have a great look there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot_025.thumb.png.f549fbd9086d4cff23d7d90dac10f9a5.png

Someone bought me a new car, so I set up a little parking spot outside of my home and went for a Sunday dri-- Wait, it's-- Tuesday. Well. I went for a drive - and as we all know, to drive you need to wear a flat cap. May have to find a better texture for the parking spot, the concrete one that comes in the default library leaves some to be desired!

How many of us can we cram into the back seat???

ROAD TRIP EVERYONE!!!!!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I love that so many of your pictures visually tell a story. I need to step up my photo game.

Your pics are little vignettes, charming little tranches de vie that do tell a story, but in the context of your lived life in SL. Do what you want with them, obviously, but I enjoy them just as they are. I love pics that capture scattered moments that have no apparent significance until they are captured in a photo. Stuff like waiting for a friend to arrive, for instance. Your recent series in the ballroom I liked very much!

• Like 4

I've never replied here before and I probably shouldn't because this is actually for a contest but I don't think there are any rules about posting it elsewhere...

this is, more or less, the last way I looked

i don't think i have this 'artsy second life photos' look down yet

romanscondlife_0c20.png

• Like 20

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You don't?

You could have fooled me. This is really striking and well-composed! More "insufficiently artsy" pics like this, please!

LOL, I just don't usually take pics on second life unless it's funny. I do have other pics of me today, again, for the contest. If it's allowed to post more than one pic here. If not, I'll delete them.

romanscondlife_0165.png

romanscondlife_0201.png

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Your pics are little vignettes, charming little tranches de vie that do tell a story, but in the context of your lived life in SL. Do what you want with them, obviously, but I enjoy them just as they are. I love pics that capture scattered moments that have no apparent significance until they are captured in a photo. Stuff like waiting for a friend to arrive, for instance. Your recent series in the ballroom I liked very much!

Such lovely prose to describe my avatar selfie habit <3.

BTW, I am very proud of the holiday ball pictures. I bought that skybox for an event, and it turned out to be one of the most incredible builds I've seen in SL. I did go a little overboard decorating (a weird illuminati shrine thing involving a gothic angel statue, roses and candles happened in the foyer), and the event went on for 5 hours, but it was worth the effort. There's a bunch pictures from it here:

http://snapzilla.net/Album/4848/Cristiano-Midnight/VVO-Holiday-Ball-2019/1?sort=oldest

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2