How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

39 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

“Flossie had looks, brains, and all the accessories. She was better than a deck with six aces. But I regret to report that she also knew how to handle a gun. My gun.”

Brute Force (1947).

1369244533_Flossie-Blank.thumb.png.3cb6b73bfc76c90132ec76b4721c12be.png

ETA: From now on, everyone has to call me "Flossie."

Some friends of mine have a new RP sim based on Diesel Punk which is kinda like steam punk but with 1920s and 1930s technology.  You'd fit in perfect.

I'll eventually post some pics from there.

• Thanks 1

I win for the Best in Bake on Mesh Avatar.  My skin turned red with wearing the Maitreya relay.   I just don't get it yet.  Totally dumb-founded but I think I win the contest.  I have to tell you LL, I am at a complete loss with BOM.  No, don't give me 'how to's' in this thread because it's too much de-railment but I am truly stunned (not in a good way by BOM).   Wow.  I hope my friend is doing better than I am.  I have friends to ask but in this picture my avi looks as dumb-founded as I am.   Waves Happy New Year to everyone, nonetheless!  

Snapshot_473.png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 16

13 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I feel so good today and I have to thank @Talligurl that kindly sent me the hud for the art's galleries.

@Talligurl - There's an art gallery HUD?  Would someone please send it to me?   Thanks muchly !!

ETA:  Thanks, Tali

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Catrie said:

I got it yesterday during the Humpday Sale.  It does come with a black bodysuit, but I chose to wear it separately.   It's by WitchCraft.  here's the SLURL  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Braindead/149/122/32

I didn't get around to checking the sale yesterday, but lucky for me they were still out today.   :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I win for the Best in Bake on Mesh Avatar.  My skin turned red with wearing the Maitreya relay.   I just don't get it yet.  Totally dumb-founded but I think I win the contest.  I have to tell you LL, I am at a complete loss with BOM.  No, don't give me 'how to's' in this thread because it's too much de-railment but I am truly stunned (not in a good way by BOM).   Wow.  I hope my friend is doing better than I am.  I have friends to ask but in this picture my avi looks as dumb-founded as I am.   Waves Happy New Year to everyone, nonetheless!  

Snapshot_473.png

Turning red is the indication that it's activated. Just take off your body alpha and you're ready.

• Like 3

I may have went on a tiny shopping spree, last night. It started with the hair.  I blame Stealthic for adding this pink ombre to their Ombre pack. lol  Then, I decided I wanted to do a pic that was pink and sparkly.  I finally went to get the chest gems, because I kept forgetting and they weren't on the MP.  Then, I had to have the right outfit for them.  So, I got the corset. lol  I had already picked up the eyes at the TLC preview, because I bought the Birth Glimmer eyes a couple of days ago, and I loved this color when I saw it. I already had the bindi and makeup, so didn't have to buy that. lol    sooo... yeah.  I started the night with over 1600L and ended it with 12L. lol  Totally worth it, imo. lol 

Day3

• Like 17