Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

IMG_3459.jpg

I felt the need to smile more ;)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 22

I won a makeup palette off Flickr and had to take a pic with it.  I decided to make a Light female counterpart to Krampus.

Winter: Day 14

• Like 27

11 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I got dolled up for the BVN holiday party. I even went Saturday Sale shopping like this lol! I had a great time at the party and even got to see @Akasha Sternberg!

You're gorgeous! Is that the dress from the Saturday Sale? (If it is, I'm now having second doubts about passing on it.)

What BVN?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You're gorgeous! Is that the dress from the Saturday Sale? (If it is, I'm now having second doubts about passing on it.)

What BVN?

No, the dress isn't from the Saturday Sale, I was just out shopping in it lol. BVN is the Blogger and Vlogger Network.

• Thanks 1

Kind of annoyed with myself. I like this but while shooting I took off the hair by mistake. When I finally figured out which one it was and put it back on - didn't realize the color wasn't the one I was using. Until I posted it to Flickr. Ugh. Not that this is bad - just it's my usual blonde tone and the other was a lot lighter and had more impact for what I was trying to accomplish. C'est la vie.

Thanks to @Orwar for his lighting system which I used for this. Worked like a charm, very easy, simple and effective.

Arabella

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 28