How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

37 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

no, I don't understand the ins and outs of SL but I am learning more and more. But not quick enough! I want to make an avatar like me. I'm 6 feet tall like a boy but i'm not a boy! i'm a Chinese girl , a little tan. I had white hair the last time I was here. I had a different name, I don't know what  it was. Ming? I think I was Ming.

The skin for this look is Mudskin. It's their latest creation. This is a fantastic skin. It comes in a variety of tones, of course. If you go to the store, it's across from the reception desk on the wall.

And the hair is by Monso. They have a large selection. Both Mudskin and Monso are on the same sim.

The shape is by Urara, but I'm sure there are lots of options.

Just a lil help...

Snapshot_072.thumb.png.ed5181d9b4ffab7dc6da20b882a55280.png

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Existential Conundrum said:

The skin for this look is Mudskin. It's their latest creation. This is a fantastic skin. It comes in a variety of tones, of course. If you go to the store, it's across from the reception desk on the wall.

And the hair is by Monso. They have a large selection. Both Mudskin and Monso are on the same sim.

The shape is by Urara, but I'm sure there are lots of options.

Just a lil help...

Snapshot_072.thumb.png.ed5181d9b4ffab7dc6da20b882a55280.png

Very nice. So Mudskin is still in business? I just returned to SL after a long break, and I couldn't find them on the Marketplace. No listings anyway, just storefront.

• Like 6