How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

48 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

LOVELY shot! And I love the pose!

Thanks! 

I have a lot of folders of poses, but it's a bit daunting to find one to use.  Poses are something that I haven't figured out how to organize in a useful way at all in my inventory.  I've been thinking I should start trying them out though, and at least organize them by whether they're sitting or standing, and ones I like or don't like.

• Like 5

This is kind of an experiment in shooting in portrait rather than landscape. I hadn't realized that you could shoot at a vertical resolution larger than the screen size, and preset the aspect ration, by unticking the box that constrains these. Thanks to @Orwar for pointing this out!

(And, once again, Black Dragon almost eliminates the need to do any post-processing. Virtually all that was needed here was resizing.)

Street-Light-Blank.thumb.png.6f2d7b961c4cab4e4bdc4017b1b26a36.png

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

I have a lot of folders of poses, but it's a bit daunting to find one to use.  Poses are something that I haven't figured out how to organize in a useful way at all in my inventory.  I've been thinking I should start trying them out though, and at least organize them by whether they're sitting or standing, and ones I like or don't like.

I seem to spend a LOT of time trying to organize my poses -- by the usual categories of standing, ground sits, chair sits, etc., but then subdivided into additional categories (e.g., one hand up, both hands up, "modelly poses," "sassy," "stairs," "swimming," etc.). And then I put each pose into its own folder (a daunting task: I have hundreds of poses) with a brief description. I'm not sure, honestly, how useful the descriptions are though. And I tend to buy poses faster than I can organize them, so I have a huge backlog to process!

Maybe I should just stick with folders labelled "nice!" and "meh."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4