How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I finally got computer working again!  Yay!  And I've been catching up on all that I've missed.  How nice there are so many new faces!  I went back to my previous look, I don't like not being able to smile inworld.  So this is how I look today.

yay_001.png.559767157f21f6c7673418cf3e80d7f9.png

So nowwwww, I need to make a new profile pic.  Lol

yay2_001.thumb.jpg.da39dde432f4f7c4e6dc10aa4e9daebb.jpg

• Like 23

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh! I didn't know that!

Not the place I was thinking of. If I can remember, or find it, I'll pass it on. In the meantime, I should check out the Caledon one. Do they have presses too?

There are presses from the right era on Community Virtual Library land at CVL in printing press building

They might be the same ones as at Caledon; I haven't seen the Caledon one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

I went to Lutz in my new gown earlier to take some pictures.

It's time to break some news...…...I had a wager with a few people that I could make a new alt, and they wouldn't suspect it was me...……...

Well one person finally sussed out who I really am, so it's time to reveal the truth. I had to mesh up on day 2 and it's a big clue when you're out in world, but being a newbie mesh brunette has certainly opened my eyes...….and I'm loving the Skye experience!!

I'm a Newell...……..yeah, not a sister. A cousin. My name is a nod to Marvels Agents of Shield, and my on line name is Skye. I couldn't get Johnson, so I had to make do with double N.

Thankyou for making Skye so welcome Angels!!!!!  ;)

SL54.png

SL55.png

LOL I sussed you out before yesterday but because am away couldn't get time to get on here. I think your new avi is beautiful, as is your others but kinda like the dark you, anyways miss you all esp you or you or your others lol you know what I mean hugs

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

This right here is the epitome of why nobody should care who is behind an avatar 🤣

And he's so nice........I toyed with the idea of making a Malt.....just not sure if I can be bothered.......there's always tomorrow!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jazeia said:

I finally got computer working again!  Yay!  And I've been catching up on all that I've missed.  How nice there are so many new faces!  I went back to my previous look, I don't like not being able to smile inworld.  So this is how I look today.

yay_001.png.559767157f21f6c7673418cf3e80d7f9.png

So nowwwww, I need to make a new profile pic.  Lol

yay2_001.thumb.jpg.da39dde432f4f7c4e6dc10aa4e9daebb.jpg

Welcome back! Computer trouble is the worst thing..........😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The colouring of my feet paws and hand paws looks like gloves and shoes that fit the dress. Also, ice cream necklace that fits the eye colour, had it in my inventory for ages and noticed during blind guessing for "something-for-my-neck" that its okay as well. Yay, no effort outfit. ~

sqe.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 22

I am going to be in the Kultivate 4th Anniversary Art Show, RL has not really allowed me the time to set  up my part the way I would like,  but at least I got  something up. The opening is July 14th at 1PM SLT, and the landmark is  here, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water Haven/144/55/22

Comesee my ehibit in the Kultivate Anniversary Show

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1