How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What you are wearing here is absolutely stunning.

I don't suppose whoever makes it produces women's clothing too?

They do! That particular coat with the gold detailing was a limited edition hunt gift back in March. It's the Noble's Tailcoat (Admiral version) by Contraption. The plain version, however, is at the mainstore and does include some female fits. Check out the whole store, as they have some fantastic stuff, and some of it contains female-rigged options.

5 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Also @Skell Dagger, do you use FS or Black Dragon, or another viewer? Your pics are always so crisp.

Thank you! I just use Firestorm. I shoot at 5000px and mostly use On1 Photo 10 to add various effects and filters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Movie anyone??

Oh, that sounds f-- Is that-- It is. The Curry-less remake. The abomination. Never!

• Like 2

Just now, anniepany said:

yeah it is and i like both of the movies, awww c'mon Orwar, you know you wanna!!! *giggles*

Last time I watched a movie in SL, I waited for 20 minutes for the media to load until a friend pointed out that I needed to actually play the media, and then we had to start over because we were so terribly unsynced It was a hassle! ... And we watched the 'new' Godzilla movie, which was terrible.

I suppose I might be persuaded with some snacks though.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Last time I watched a movie in SL, I waited for 20 minutes for the media to load until a friend pointed out that I needed to actually play the media, and then we had to start over because we were so terribly unsynced It was a hassle! ... And we watched the 'new' Godzilla movie, which was terrible.

I suppose I might be persuaded with some snacks though.

i can do snacks! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw this dress at C88 aka Collarbor88, had to get fatpack as I adored so many of the colours and I took my pixels to Brighton Pier as felt it fit the pose I had a while and just think it one the cutest summer dresses I own as Seren! :) 

birhgt pier_001.png

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

I saw this dress at C88 aka Collarbor88, had to get fatpack as I adored so many of the colours and I took my pixels to Brighton Pier as felt it fit the pose I had a while and just think it one the cutest summer dresses I own as Seren! :) 

birhgt pier_001.png

Cute dress! Many great things this round of C88.

s/o C88, this outfit from Emery came across my Flickr feed and made me think of @Scylla Rhiadra.

Emery for Collabor88 - July´19

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Cute dress! Many great things this round of C88.

s/o C88, this outfit from Emery came across my Flickr feed and made me think of @Scylla Rhiadra.

My RL mom who I live with, was looking through my Instagram feed and saw the dress from Decoy and was like you need this for Seren though not sure why she don't reactive her Instagram but not like I don't trust with her my phone because I do and agreed with her on dress.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Oh, cool! Back in the "good old days," I used to make (and hand out as freebies) feminist system tees for my various groups. They were, I need hardly say, not as nice as this one.

1286941922_AMRadioInstallation-Blank.jpg.6e20905ab9f9ef8364a2cea27ea13ae5.jpg

At one point I looked on the MP for feminist mesh tees, and couldn't find any. And I've actually investigated buying a full-perm mesh tee template to produce some new ones, but I'm having trouble working out how the UV maps work. I should probably give it more thought.

• Like 9

Another day, another picture to spam with in this thread. ~ This time I'm wearing a suit; Who said that only guys can have them? As long as it fits and looks remotely professional... Also, tie colour does fit the eye one. Outfit was assembled quickly (well, it's Linden Library clothes set, slightly modified for my avatar) for a place that asks for formal appearance and doesn't allow anything even slightly casual... well, I guess they didn't expect this  to show up. ;)

suit.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 20