32 minutes ago, missyrideout said:

Remember when bento came out and people were constantly wiggling and counting their fingers?

Wiggling elf ears are that for 2021.

HA. I actually like the animesh stuff. I hope it ends up with us having flowing hair like we used to have with flexi. Or I guess still do but hardly anyone uses it.

7 hours ago, missyrideout said:

Remember when bento came out and people were constantly wiggling and counting their fingers?

Wiggling elf ears are that for 2021.

*shoves a hat on to cover her wiggly ears

I don't actually use them all that often because I'm not an elf but they are kinda cute.  But yeah, it annoys me after awhile too.

Edited by Rowan Amore

If I can't find a job I actually care about and believe in, something in any way related to any world that I believe in and one that relates to that world in a highly respectful or socially, scientifically, artistically, spiritually, and ecologically positive manner, then I may never work another day in my life again because what is the point of being on this planet if you can't live your life properly

Edited by Chroma Starlight
overpointification
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Willfully posting misinformation, pushing said misinformation endlessly and basing all of it on an absolutely flawed reading of the ToS/CS.

Misinformation, iMO, should always be addressed.  Pointless as that might be.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Misinformation, iMO, should always be addressed.  Pointless as that might be.

Misinformation should be addressed, concisely and to the point. Address it, move on, let the one peddling it bury themself and anyone who still chooses to believe in it after it is addressed as well.

If you continue to address it with each variation/vector change, you're never gong to be able to rest/stop and you will be playing into their hands/giving them more legitimacy than they deserve.

ETA: There's a reason I swap out to/default to the Reaction buttons for some things/people.

Edited by Solar Legion
Pardon the addition - left out a thought.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Misinformation should be addressed, concisely and to the point. Address it, move on, let the one peddling it bury themself and anyone who still chooses to believe in it after it is addressed as well.

If you continue to address it with each variation/vector change, you're never gong to be able to rest/stop and you will be playing into their hands/giving them more legitimacy than they deserve.

It's not easy but you're right.  It's also that some folks just can't admit they are wrong.  I've been wrong on several occasions and have admitted so with apologies.  Kind of adultish.

Viewer peeve --- the 'edit outfit' arrows for reordering layers. How it should work: instead of the arrow tied to the position of the layer you want to move... have ONE set of arrows to the right of the list. Highlight the item. Click those arrows to move it up and down. 

7 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's not easy but you're right.  It's also that some folks just can't admit they are wrong.  I've been wrong on several occasions and have admitted so with apologies.  Kind of adultish.

This touches on a good topic. It's all in the corrections. And also context. Instead of "broad labels". eg: assuming.

My only real pet peeve is cowards. They can't handle the truth. Because they'll never be able to stand their ground to find out. No skin off my back. But any time it happens I think to myself "I used to live in fear once". But knowing why it's also why I don't have any sympathy. Be afraid. But never be a coward. There's a difference. You'll continue to live in fear and despair if you are. And in the end we all have to look into a mirror. Just give straight answers beyond "I fear the worst" when asked and it prevents a lot of complications. Otherwise you'll tell yourself the same BS over and over as fear and paranoia gets the better of you. And end up beliving the lies you tell yourself.

"Suffering and drama begin when you lie to yourself, even if you don't realize you are lying."

Edited by Taramafor
  • Like 2