I just got done driving home from work..

I have to say, Tennessee has to have the worst drivers in the country.. At least my county is the worst anyways..

How does something the size of a Prius pulling onto a two lane road need to go half way into the oncoming lane..

I swear i felt like brush guarding that little car..

The thing is, it's the norm for on coming vehicles to be part way in your lane where I live.. I counted one day on the way home and it was like 1 out of 5 were not in my lane..

a9cf643bd0670de2c196fc9945d8b260.jpg

thumb_iledrivers-in-the-snow-nashville-d

Well, that's my pet peeve for the day..

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

Working out group land makes me feel like an idiot, and I have a brain the size of a planet - well, a small asteroid anyway.  I recently had a complicated dance with tier, shedding thin strips of land, adjusting group contribution (which went up and down for no apparent reason), and refreshing the land fee page to get it just right.  Added to which I dropped a nice Linden home and didn't need to do so in the end.  This must be one of the most frustrating perks ever.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Typo.
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Lag.

Those who insist on having every HUD (head HUD, body HUD, AO HUD, dance HUD, yada yada yada) in their inventory attached 24/7/365 when they're not using them (major lag contributor).

On 5/3/2021 at 9:10 AM, Garnet Psaltery said:

Working out group land makes me feel like an idiot, and I have a brain the size of a planet - well, a small asteroid anyway.  I recently had a complicated dance with tier, shedding thin strips of land, adjusting group contribution (which went up and down for no apparent reason), and refreshing the land fee page to get it just right.  Added to which I dropped a nice Linden home and didn't need to do so in the end.  This must be one of the most frustrating perks ever.

Way the Lab has the land thing set up is very convoluted. Forget a step and could end up in a higher tier for the month.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

This oops has bitten me a few times :(

I was cautioned on that by a friend who was a premie. She forgot a step and ended up in a tier 3 times her normal one --- costing almost a $100 more. She lodged a ticket, but they closed it with an explanation that she was responsible for following protocol. She wasn't aware and after getting a 2nd ticket closed, she let her premie go and left SL.

• Sad 3

Current peeve:  The Moderators pretty much don't on the weekends and everyone knows it, so these days apparently anything goes from late Fri afternoon until Mon morning.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Current peeve:  The Moderators pretty much don't on the weekends and everyone knows it, so these days apparently anything goes from late Fri afternoon until Mon morning.

That's been the case, though, for various periods during the forum's history. There's a reason why we called them "Friday threads."

/me goes off in search of the insane posts and threads Lil has obviously found somewhere.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You say that like it is a bad thing....

18 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I'm out of coffee and have to drag myself out to the store for a new supply. The problem is, it's too peoplely out there.

Oh no, don't do that!  Do you have grocery delivery in your area?

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh no, don't do that!  Do you have grocery delivery in your area?

I only step out for doctor appointments and do my grocery shopping afterwards within the area.  The outing happens once or every other month. I don't venture out any more than I have to, so I might as well stock up on provisions while I'm out there.

• Like 1