Today its people complaining about the price that landowners are asking for parcels because of real life conditions.

Listen, if you can't afford it-move on. That's how it works.  That seems harsh on its face but its the truth. If I cannot pay what someone is asking for something, I don't complain to them to make it cheaper. I find something else.  Sellers are not obligated to accommodate your financial situation, here or elsewhere.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Creators that put a 25L$ hunt item out without providing a picture of what you'll get.  I can't afford to just drop 25L at every vendor booth for the stocking or multiple stockings - even if it is all for charity.

I don't even like picking up complete freebies without seeing a picture first, let alone paying for something!

• Like 4

PEEVE: People who derail threads just to scream "FIRE" in the theater, as if someone is being murdered or maimed because they had to follow me to my own thread just to have something else to post about, because I left a thread to die and made my own.

Additional PEEVE: People who contribute absolutely nothing to the forums but their own sourball bullying behavior and talking about how much they'd rather be anywhere but in SL, even though they can't seem to force themselves away from it for even ten minutes. All while trying to get more "likes" by acting that way.

I love Second Life. People who hate it should get a clue and find something better to do with their time. Oh, but guess what? They can't~! Oh, darn!

And yeah, I'm laughing right now, too. I have a saying, "if you can't laugh at yourself, I can do it for you."

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, VaelFaye said:

Peeve: Detangling chrismas lights. 🎄😵💫

I'd be so grateful, if in RL, I could just rez a fresh one!

Related peeve: WHERE are the RIGHT replacement bulbs for the blown bulbs?

And another one: WHY are there so many different kinds of bulbs?

Edited by Emma Krokus
cant spell
  • Like 4

Imagine that ... A thread about what peeves people, having entries that might be a bit jarring/grating to others.

Imagine that ... There's already a thread for people to post positive experiences in.

Imagine that ... There are tools that help users somewhat moderate their own experience on the Forum.

Imagine that ... Life is not Sunshine and Rainbows and Unicorns.

Imagine ... A forum wherein people weren't so overly dramatic over such things.

So the (SL related) peeve for this post? Figure it out yourselves.

In general peeve? Cold, rainy, windy weather on a day wherein I have to be up way too early for my liking, to go and run errands.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1