6 hours ago, Myntz Mysterious said:

MIlkman still exist?!?! 😮

They certainly do. But only one person on our road of 24 houses has him deliver. His name is Josh apparently, but no one is ever awake to greet him (apart from the dogs in the adjoining house who believe all deliveries to any house on the street are for them). The eggs he delivers are a-ma-zing.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 2:34 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

And again........... popping in to an event and seeing an item labeled GIFT, yet it costs money -- and not just the L$1 that gets refunded from some of the vendors.

I've been seeing more and more of that lately. Some stores are blatantly charging up to 20L and still calling it a gift.  Some bloggers are letting them get away with it, and even calling these things gifts on THEIR blogs.  Any store that does that goes on my "never shopping there again" list. 

• Like 1

I went to the Skin Fair.  Why are skin creators no longer making body skin specifically for their faces?  Not everyone wants to use Velour's shiny skin which seems to be what EVERY single face is supposed to match.  They DO NOT.   Also, please make more brown shades and not orange pretending to be brown.  I've tried so many and they're either too dark with shine on one side which looks horrible by the way, or the lighter shade is not lighter brown but orange.  I love that more stores are doing dark skins but FFS, stop the shine/highlight on one side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I went to the Skin Fair.  Why are skin creators no longer making body skin specifically for their faces?  Not everyone wants to use Velour's shiny skin which seems to be what EVERY single face is supposed to match.  They DO NOT.   Also, please make more brown shades and not orange pretending to be brown.  I've tried so many and they're either too dark with shine on one side which looks horrible by the way, or the lighter shade is not lighter brown but orange.  I love that more stores are doing dark skins but FFS, stop the shine/highlight on one side.

Omg, so much this. Velour now sells a skin softener add-on to tone down the shine - not sure if you've seen that yet. I haven't tried it myself. I just do not like those bodies at all. The darker shades - just no. And even the fantasy shades look so...slippery!

I'm in an ItGirls Queen body skin that matches an older Velour face skin (back when they still did Catwa and Genus) that I absolutely adore (I did have to tint the body and then the head, though - ItGirls can be so very orange). My favorite for medium/darker tones for women, though, is still Pumec. Moccino absolutely needs to do more male skins because the one I got for my guy there is so beyond gorgeous I just can't stand it. It matches Stray Dog (who also does nice tones for the guys), so I'd love that. Their female faces are fantastic, too, but again, you'll wind up in Velour, most likely. Unless you like their body skins (I didn't really).

26 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Omg, so much this. Velour now sells a skin softener add-on to tone down the shine - not sure if you've seen that yet. I haven't tried it myself. I just do not like those bodies at all. The darker shades - just no. And even the fantasy shades look so...slippery!

I'm in an ItGirls Queen body skin that matches an older Velour face skin (back when they still did Catwa and Genus) that I absolutely adore (I did have to tint the body and then the head, though - ItGirls can be so very orange). My favorite for medium/darker tones for women, though, is still Pumec. Moccino absolutely needs to do more male skins because the one I got for my guy there is so beyond gorgeous I just can't stand it. It matches Stray Dog (who also does nice tones for the guys), so I'd love that. Their female faces are fantastic, too, but again, you'll wind up in Velour, most likely. Unless you like their body skins (I didn't really).

I've been using the ItGirls Queen body for years now.  I've yet to find one I like as much.  Just the right amount of highlight on my dark skin.  I was worried when they moved their store next to Velour but I did see ItGirls skin at the Fair, although in the same booth as Velour, has the Cafe tone that I use.  Velour also has a newer skin, Venus there.  The Amber shade is pretty close to Cafe yet still doesn't match skins from other stores made to match that tone.

*sighs

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 12:37 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

Sorry about all the ads.

https://bookriot.com/free-books-online/

On 3/20/2022 at 1:24 AM, Jordan Whitt said:

https://book4you.org/

I signed up for a free account and get 10 free downloads a day...as well as paying for Kindle Unlimited.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:49 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

...sends you a free copy of War and Peace.

https://gutenberg.org/ebooks/2600

Thanks to all of you, I'm going to save all these links. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Not yet. But close.

Do we need to dwell on the negative, though? DO WE REALLY?

Definitely still too early for shorts where I'm at, but I am going to visit my mom in a couple of weeks and that is in Phoenix, AZ - so the razor will have to come out.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

AQxSQ5q.png

Spring.

Nooooope. Naw. No. Nu uh. No ma'am. Jeans all year round for me. Maybe leggings. Maybe a floor length skirt. Maybe not. Probably not. Shaving is the absolute worst!

9 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

When you're trying to make a realistic facial expression during slex and your face gets stuck in a crying position. Can't figure out how to stop that from happening 

Wait...you don't make inappropriate faces on purpose?!

• Haha 5

...I got a new neighbor on my mainland parcel.
And OF COURSE they raised the ground so now I have two green grass walls surrounding me, raising some of the ground on my land...even tho the new one isn't as high, but still. And OF COURSE the neighbor made no effort to make the side facing me at least somewhat presentable. And OF COURSE I had to promtly return some of their ugly ass SCULPT trees because they overhang on my property.

I think I'll be removing my build and raise my ground as much as possible, see if they like that.
Well, I know, it's mainland, no control over what kind of dipcraps you get as neighbors and stuff, but uugh.

Edit: I went to an event to dry my tears with some shopping, saw a nice dress I like.. and of course, the fatpack has mod rights. I stopped buying from creators who pull that crap.

Edited by Sukubia Scarmon
more rage