5 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Which is why I am not really into social media that much.  I would be labelled such a total  "-phobic" if I was!!!!

I am trans, and some of my things I think yeah I would be called phobic of some sort. But with some of the stuff I seen and how preposterous it sounds, I usually wind up biting my tongue cause of it. I'm like no need to get hated on for having my own opinion.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

...no need to get hated on for having my own opinion.

But we're not allowed to have our own opinions anymore.  That's totally "-ist" and "-phobic".

Sometimes I really miss the 80s.  Life was so much simplier then...but yeesh...that hair!

giphy (5).gif

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Not being able to say what I REALLY think in some threads.

So you are saying that you want to be able to criticize others without being criticized yourself. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

What's wrong with 80's dancing?

Nothing at all. This video is the best. 

Peeve: that previous generations got the twist, Night Fever and gems like this, later ones got the floss...and I got the Macarena.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1

I don't agree with the term 'toxic' at all ...

If I bite you and I die, you're poisonous. If I bite you and you die, I'm venomous. If you're toxic, you're an inanimate chemical compound.

e5629e43edb47f86ba2960ba4620276d.gif

Too bad there be f-bombs in the actual scene ... Love that film.

49 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

People who report posts out of spite when there is nothing wrong with the posts (other than they exist), to the point where the account is suspended without having broken any guidelines. It takes a very petty person to do such things.

They aren't going to suspend an account for numerous reports on a post in the forums UNLESS they deem the post a violation of ToS.  I know I've had quite a few of my posts reported and deleted and have gotten a couple PM from a Linden to behave.  If the account is suspended, don't blame anyone here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

They aren't going to suspend an account for numerous reports on a post in the forums UNLESS they deem the post a violation of ToS.  I know I've had quite a few of my posts reported and deleted and have gotten a couple PM from a Linden to behave.  If the account is suspended, don't blame anyone here.

What have I said in the past few days that was a violation the TOS? I've posted only my opinions about things without any name calling or anything. If no one will tell me what I did that was so wrong I can't avoid doing it again because I DON'T KNOW. 

I don't think I want to be a part of a community that punishes people without being specific about what rules or terms were broken. If we don't know what was broken and aren't told, WE CAN'T FIX IT.

To that I say, no, thank you. I'm out.

4 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

What have I said in the past few days that was a violation the TOS? I've posted only my opinions about things without any name calling or anything. If no one will tell me what I did that was so wrong I can't avoid doing it again because I DON'T KNOW. 

I don't think I want to be a part of a community that punishes people without being specific about what rules or terms were broken. If we don't know what was broken and aren't told, WE CAN'T FIX IT.

To that I say, no, thank you. I'm out.

Was your account suspended?  When my posts are removed, it's fairly clear why mine and others have been deleted.  Right or wrong?  Not my call but I've gotten a gentle nudge from a moderator twice for my posts.  They did tell me why in general terms.  I corrected my behavior.

I do agree they could be more specific as to why the posts were in violation.

Listening to the Perfect Cult for the second time today. Finding myself peeved at the Corona as it has delayed Deathstars' new album release for about six months so far. Also that my volume doesn't go past 100%. 

Ajyt.gif