Hypothetically, what do you think would happen if all our inventories were suddenly made visible?

Kathlen Onyx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Obviously, I'd game the system. Make new folders named to appeal to just the kind of kink I'm seeking at the moment. Like that Profile "Interests" tab but nastier.

You've given me an idea! Folder names:

"Pictures of your mom"

"Pictures of you mom with the basketball team"

etc.!

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Would you be okay with everyone being able to see what was in your inventory right at this moment? 

What would be the first thing you'd do?

I'd be asking for some help with my bikes. That it out of  control. Cars? Nah. Got the time for that :)

I'd love some time w my clothes though. Even as a guy :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I'd be ecstatic if my inventory was "visible"

9ef406149eb50fba4452531d02161e7f.png

Yes! When I log in to Caspervend to get something redelivered, I discover dozens of things I have forgotten.

It would be cool, to see the inventory as pictures. But maybe it would only be a list of names that was visible.

And for us inventory owners, it would be the same old as looking in the inventory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes! When I log in to Caspervend to get something redelivered, I discover dozens of things I have forgotten.

It would be cool, to see the inventory as pictures. But maybe it would only be a list of names that was visible.

And for us inventory owners, it would be the same old as looking in the inventory.

Yes, was the same with me the first time i ran across the redelivery page, oodles of items I had completely forgotten about. That page is the one reason I am hoping the transfer of CasperVend to the Lab might result in something that allows the rest of the inventory to be listed in a similar fashion on a web page, with or without pics, but that those creators who have not included pics, will start to do so.

People will be digging through other people’s inventories to cause drama and make accusations. You have a teen body in your inventory. We need to kick you out of the club. You have male clothes in your inventory so you must be a man. What are all these photos dated yesterday? You said you were offline yesterday. 

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.