Spotted in the Wild

Randall Ahren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ohh... I wish I'd known on Friday that this thread was coming; I bumped into the lovely @Cate Foulsbaneat Marcel's but it never even occurred to me to get a pic of her. 

Hopefully she didn't also get one of me, considering I was dressed in nothing but speedos and flip-flops... a sight so rare that many of my friends there, some of whom have known me nearly 10 years, didn't know I have a full-body tattoo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hm. I'm torn between the "oh hellz no! I ain't coming out of my houseboat!" with Jordan, to issuing a "come and find me, buddy!" challenge. :)

I can be found. I've been pounce-hugged in public by folks in the past, much to my WTF? if I don't know who they are! (lurkers!)

Don't forget to look in the dark corners of clubs where a couple of introverts might be standing together sorting inventory.

matt-hug-hugs.gif

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2022 at 1:20 AM, Randall Ahren said:

This thread is for sightings of forum posters randomly observed in world. Pictures or didn't happen. First up, Sam1 Bellisserian at Franks:

sam1.thumb.JPG.9d4df4fb10e284c94f637c16b8182736.JPG

Rare picture that is now since Franks/Privé, as of September 26, just vanished.

They sent a note card to a handful of their tenants and staff, but it's all gone. Club, beach, stores, rentals, etc.

Lots of sad people this morning. I'm devastated for the superb hosts and DJs and clientele.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Rare picture that is now since Franks/Privé, as of September 26, just vanished.

They sent a note card to a handful of their tenants and staff, but it's all gone. Club, beach, stores, rentals, etc.

Lots of sad people this morning. I'm devastated for the superb hosts and DJs and clientele.

Again? Not my cup of tea, but that's sad.

And it's going to leave the patrons of one of my favourite clubs bereft of jokes.

Please do me a favour and if you do spot me inworld, don't take a photo. I really can't be bothered to learn the intricacies of mesh and I look like absolute hell. That doesn't bother me for the purposes for which I'm inworld, or else I'd do something about it. But it would be like tagging a picture of me on Facebook which you snapped on the school run.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2022 at 10:31 PM, Amina Sopwith said:

Please do me a favour and if you do spot me inworld, don't take a photo. I really can't be bothered to learn the intricacies of mesh and I look like absolute hell. That doesn't bother me for the purposes for which I'm inworld, or else I'd do something about it. But it would be like tagging a picture of me on Facebook which you snapped on the school run.

Instead, I am going to track you down inworld and bump you and whisper "you're it" 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Instead, I am going to track you down inworld and bump you and whisper "you're it" 😉

Did you ever play Assassins? You have to be in a sizeable group, preferably in a residential setting. Everyone is given someone else's name. You have to get that person alone and say, "Bang bang, you're dead." They must hear you but nobody else can witness it (a degree of honesty and trust is involved). They're then dead and they give you the name of the person they were hunting. Last two standing usually get into a fight over who said it first.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.