Spotted in the Wild

Randall Ahren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 9/30/2022 at 3:13 AM, Marianne Little said:

I have been very busy decorating. I do not look at myself at all.

Sometimes the cursor slip, or whatever the reason it, and objects I should place on the floor get attached to me. 

I am completely involved in decorating, so I don't think about swinging the camera and look at myself. 

Two, or three times the last days I found out that I was topless, and once I was bald. I lost my shoes. At least the alpha cut for the nipples made me decent. Sort of.

I am still in the mood for decorating, I haven't even had time to find a BOM shirt. To decorate is important. To be dressed is not important.

Ehrm. Please don't take my picture if I look like that?

This reminds me of something that occurred my first year in Second Life. I was duped into a particular Bloodlines Clan by people who considered lying to potential new BL members as part of "the game." (That didn't end well for them, but that's another story that doesn't include me.) I created a female alt at that time for two purposes: I vastly underestimated the Blender learning curve and wanted to make clothing for both male and female avatars, and I wanted to "take back my immortal soooooouuuuullll."

I also, at the same time, had a very nosy neighbor (who did not know how to turn off their look at targets). She loved spying on me and my boyfriend.

So, I'm on one night trying to get my alt together enough to go meet someone to sell me an unused soul I could then use to rip mine back (talk about drama!). And I forget I'm not "me." I wasn't wearing my group tag, and consequently punted myself (via security orb) to my nosy neighbor's land: naked and bald and female with a very "male" shape.

What a great time to be aSLive!

I'm not sure if I'd have been upset or amused at any photos of said event, but I can sure relate to "don't take pics of me when I'm not paying attention."

Edited by SeattleChris
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.