How old am I?

HazelEnglish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 952 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, TT120 said:

Normally, this question is a trap.  Guys, if your wife/girlfriend ever asks you this, there is no right answer and you'll be in trouble no matter what you say.  LOL

That being said, I'll say 53....(ducks)

"You look as beautiful as the day I met you."

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TT120 said:

Guys, if your wife/girlfriend ever asks you this, there is no right answer and you'll be in trouble no matter what you say

My wife seriously looks 20 years younger than she really is. i have no issues with that question, That woman at the top is in her early 60s

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I'll probably get shot for this but I think the avatar face is in 60-65 but the rest of the body meaning neck and top don't match so that makes the avatar not look very realistic to me.  I have no clue if you can find anything that ages the neck and torso but it would look more realistic if you could. Otherwise I'd age her down a few years.

Yes, I know, that is not what you asked. lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Ok, I'll probably get shot for this but I think the avatar face is in 60-65 but the rest of the body meaning neck and top don't match so that makes the avatar not look very realistic to me.  I have no clue if you can find anything that ages the neck and torso but it would look more realistic if you could. Otherwise I'd age her down a few years.

Yes, I know, that is not what you asked. lol

Ha.  not going to be shot down.  i asked for honest opinions.  In fact I agree with you  And I'd prefer to age down my face a tiny bit more.  But can't find anything to do that.   The next step down in skins and shapes seems to be the 30 plus glamour girls.  Nothing at all for the 'mid to late 40s' I was trying to go for.

Edited by HazelEnglish
  • Like 1

Late forties to early fifties with serious botox on her forehead and orbital region… unless you are specifically going for that look (and that’s ok if you do), soften the forehead and glabella a little maybe add a few lines to it. Also same as above unless going for a specific look say someone who gets fillers etc, the cheekbones are way too defined.

Skin and muscles around the face loose tone with age, it’s an overall loss of tone around the orbital region and cheeks that causes the drop. Maybe try and drop the cheekbones a tad and it will look more real in my opinion 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HazelEnglish said:

Ha.  not going to be shot down.  i asked for honest opinions.  In fact I agree with you  And I'd prefer to age down my face a tiny bit more.  But can't find anything to do that.   The next step down in skins and shapes seems to be the 30 plus glamour girls.  Nothing at all for the 'mid to late 40s' I was trying to go for.

You can look younger by editing the face. It is "resting ***** face" now. For the 40's lower the cheekbones and try to fill in the cheeks. I am not sure if your head sliders allow it. Lift the mouth corners a tiny bit. Go easy on the eyelashes, reduce the length. Flatten the eyebrow arch a little bit. Nothing of what I suggest need to be in the extreme, go just a few points here and there.

The hard look makes her look like an older woman with plastic surgery that tighten the face. Young-ish women has softer features. 40s is not old in the modern world with good health care.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 952 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.